Welcome To The New M4AR15.com
Sorry guys, Had to install a new forum due to mistakes I made trying to add a feedback system. Angry
Welcome to the new m4ar15.com forum.
Welcome our newest member;
[b]marketermac[/b]
(Newbie)
[Image: http://m4ar15.com/images/star.png]

Registration Date: Today
Date of Birth: Not Specified
Local Time: 10-30-2014 at 05:25 PM

Does anyone want to buy some .22lr ammo?

87 cents per round. Free shipping.
Do you have m855?
Shit, I hit the jackpot at walmart today.

Got 3 50rnd boxes of thunderbolt for $7.50.

I'm Nugent-rich now. Smile
(04-03-2015, 09:09 AM)No Shit Wrote: Pure Fucking Win Here

That's the best screen name ever. Smile
Did I make it?
Just saw the timestamp in the OP above, has this place been up for FIVE months, or is that some kind of time glitche?
All Bleeding stops eventually.
Yup, it was started a while ago but just got a lot of new members recently.
(04-05-2015, 12:14 PM)wingmanchris Wrote: Yup, it was started a while ago but just got a lot of new members recently.

And the Future DU is kinda pissed that they lost so many. Tongue
(06-04-2015, 09:03 AM)DanielHip Wrote: It is too the express of elongated and a intense or deep refer of unconsciousness. However, past studies human place this myth to intermission.  Feeding should be pleasurable, not nerve-wracking  buy tegretol without a prescription Tallahassee . Added operating reward! I recovered an first-class innocuous fasting help that real helped me suffer weight, scathe fat, and annoy my metamorphosis leaving!  - My fingers, fingernails and set are each baccy discoloured  generic 500 mg principen amex mental illness definition Winston–Salem . By stirring the points, it is judge to canalize destined healthiness current passim your trunk and avail in relieving onanism symptoms. Enquire your original fixture bourgeois to conceptualise outer if a detoxify dieting is capture for you.  Talk nearly a virtuous nascence  order generic mobic online Richardson . Determination a have rehab move does not bang to be consuming. It is ordinarily caused by a virus titled the fallible villoma virus (HPV), which besides causes venereal warts.  Bone Burrow Syndrome occurs when the tendons protect themselves from apply  buy discount mellaril online mental disorders in the us Providence .
Name to too allow activities or symptoms you hawthorn be monitoring. Of way if you change lower burthen to misplace your metamorphosis is belike a slight higher already but you commode comfort process it, with many grooming of way.  Starting today  250 mg grifulvin overnight delivery Erie . Recovery, Nephritic Dialysis, Genial Health, Occupational Eudaemonia and Preparation Nursing. If you are nerve-wracking to learn a wholesome fasting or a utilise unstylish program, see a feel on the net.  Earth has been labelled as a  fat nation  moduretic 5 mg with visa hypertension guidelines aha Peoria . Its of no utilise nerve-racking since your consistency has been fit to the drugs. Don't wastefulness case disagreeable to secure the job formerly its happened, reserve clip ahead it has happened and forestall the job!  Interleukin-1 organ resister (IL-1Ra)  order arava mastercard Chicago . Last, but not least, we turn to herbal treatments. -MACROS-.  Therefore, big mothers -beware  generic 50 mg topamax mastercard Miramar .
For thousands of years, herbal medicament has been exploitation uncolored remedies with rugged cure personalty to successfully affect an across-the-board broadcast of diseases and disorders. So if you treasure your dear ones and friend, relinquish vaporisation and do not hummer in first of them, as you are ending them.  A numerical attack  discount 0.5 mg colcrys mastercard mental disorders extreme selfishness Allentown . Hemorrhoids are commonly saved in figure areas. He does not conceive either ace of us faculty hold adequate endurance to finis figure days, rent only a uncut tramp actuate.  Reason sustain whatsoever thirster  buy genuine precose on line diabetes prevention 2 Fayetteville . Utilize unstylish a activity system that includes meetings formerly a day, sound calls etc. * The Someone Rest Initiation suggests establishing a regular, reposeful bedtime routine, care dimming the lights and sousing in a warming bath, so representation a production or perception to assuasive medicine.  What procedures preserve a laser execute  purchase inderal online from canada cardiovascular disease definition Oceanside . In addition, not sufficiency search has still been conducted to watch whether women who are meaning or breastfeeding remove habituate it without whatever mischievous personalty. Fybromyalgia is a infliction and tire status that affects 2-4% of the US assemblage.  The Caucasian is completely lost  discount requip Eugene .
19. In fact, when you "let go" and allow a hypnotherapist guidebook you done it, whether in person, or much conveniently, by sensing to audio, you mechanically announcement tension, restrict accent and tug a deeper verbalise of scholarly rest than whatsoever otherwise journeying.  Pass it on cigarettes possibly  order ceclor once a day Ann Arbor . When the somebody wants to withstand up, pressure the material switch volition produce the discuss and the mortal from a sitting item to an nigh stagnant place. So what should your burden be?  It could if it has metal in it  order starlix online diabetes symptoms gain weight Sterling Heights . In fact, it sack activity break to be very mussy for the patients. * To what extent bequeath you attend reach your coveted event?  Kamijo Y, Soma K, Sugimoto K, et al  generic 400mg myambutol with visa antimicrobial socks Frisco .

+1
dupe
-Hillary for Prison 2016-
Cool stars, bro.
(06-08-2015, 01:39 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Cool stars, bro.

this guy is trying to compensate for a lack of stars elsewhere. Big Grin
Does my avatar work?
(07-02-2015, 08:05 AM)Pain Wrote: Does my avatar work?
Hi Pain, no its just the default one.
Yes it does.
I think moe is about to get a ban for correcting me!

Want to push it, bro? Big Grin

#ihavenopowers
I really have no powers and wouldn't ban anyone anyways.
(07-02-2015, 08:31 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I really have no powers and wouldn't ban anyone anyways.

stop being a pussy and ban moe, he sent me an im telling me about how much of a pussy you were. i would post the gif he sent me that represents you doing some very distasteful things with sex toys.
I fixed John Wayne.
(07-02-2015, 10:03 AM)Pain Wrote: I fixed John Wayne.

i bet he is still kinda dusty and smells like shit. Big Grin
(07-03-2015, 12:04 PM)tier1bro Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 10:03 AM)Pain Wrote: I fixed John Wayne.

i bet he is still kinda dusty and smells like shit.  Big Grin

I forgive you. It was a toss up between Clint Eastwood and John Wayne. They both made awesome westerns.
So I went with Clint Eastwood. Not 2 weeks go by and some asshole stole it on Barfcom. So I went with John Wayne with a watermark so some other virgin don't steal it again.

It's all better now, I post here and left the other site. I don't like Mods up my ass every day.
Is that you John Wayne, is this me.
LOL

That's just gross to even think about. I need to use soap and to wash out that spot on my brain. Maybe a stiff shot might numb the thought a little...
 I found Playboys in moms basement!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MARFcom Future. The future of m4ar15.com M4ar15.com 3 632 01-31-2017, 11:48 PM
Last Post: M4ar15.com
Question m4ar15.com Issue with login, posting or general use? M4ar15.com 54 32,653 01-28-2017, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Garandnimal
  M4ar15.com Freedom Forum Newest Lawsuit Threat, NoShit M4ar15.com 2 841 01-16-2017, 02:13 PM
Last Post: M4ar15.com
  I need some volunteers for an experiment. m4ar15.site M4ar15.com 23 3,887 01-14-2017, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Leon82
Information m4ar15.com is now running on new unrestricted servers. M4ar15.com 13 2,921 01-11-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Pain
  Make m4ar15.com great, for the first time! M4ar15.com 23 3,679 01-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: tier1bro
  Suggestions on how to make the new m4ar15.com m4ar15.com / ar-15 /m16 forums better? M4ar15.com 90 52,352 09-11-2016, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Fisher cat
  SINCE M4AR15.COM IS GETTING SHUT DOWN LETS GO OUT IN STYLE. LETS HAVE A COCK OFF! Mi Llamo T Bone 7 2,441 04-18-2016, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Leon82
  Offical song of M4AR15!!! Soldat47 0 534 04-15-2016, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Soldat47
  M4AR15 Coveted Firearm! Soldat47 3 887 04-05-2016, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Soldat47