NBK
You are only as good as the company you keep.
You know where I stand and you know right from wrong. Your coward wingman is currently threatening me via pm.
That stolen valor motherfucker will just keep spewing lies. Not interested in arguing with him. Nobody gives a shit about your beef with Snafu anyways. Everyone else won't come back here because of Killswitch/ARFCOMLORD. Don't take my word for it though.
(06-11-2017, 08:59 AM)Killswitch Wrote: He is accusing me of banning him. I did not and could care less about him. Unless he is SNFU. Lol
He seems to have elevated a simple misunderstanding to retard.

You have full blown down syndrome. No misunderstanding here. Keep telling war stories and one day the wrong person is going to hear you.
(06-11-2017, 08:52 AM)NBK Wrote: I would like you two to have at it in either the life member forum, or the purse swinging forum.

I trust him in the regard that he will keep snafus bullshit out off of this forum, that stuff needs to be kept out of here.  For legal reasons, I like having a team member I can trust to help keeping snafus garbage off this site.

Dodgy

(06-11-2017, 08:52 AM)NBK Wrote: As far as the beef you two have with each other, I don't really know what the deal is.  I haven't participated in the threads you two have been fighting in.  I don't really want any part of it, but I will do what I can to keep the peace.

I'm not on either parties side in regards to this conflict, I am only interested in keeping this forum up to certain standards I see fit.  I do not believe your posts should be moderated if they are not breaking our rules.

Sigh.

Killswitch, get in here.

Agreed completely. Admin, mod, or regular user, we all agree to follow a set of rules in order to participate here. If we follow the rules, none of our content should be moderated. If we don't follow the rules, the content that violates the rules should be moderated. Feelings are going to get hurt just like in the real world. No one is immune or protected class. Just because feelings are hurt, doesn't mean rules are violated. Rules shouldn't be changed on the fly to protect hurt feelings either.

Take it to the purse swinging forum if that's where the admin wants disputes settled, but 19Delta and Killswitch should both have the ability to talk shit to each other without fear of reprisal, as long as they stay within the established rules.
I wood let tier1bro admin the fuck out of my ass
Dodgy
(06-11-2017, 09:18 AM)Leon82 Wrote: I wood let tier1bro admin the fuck out of my ass

+1

tier1bro for admin
(06-11-2017, 09:19 AM)NBK Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 09:18 AM)Leon82 Wrote: I wood let tier1bro admin the fuck out of my ass

How would you like a tranny forum, to which you can be the moderator of?

+1

Leon82 for tranny forum mod and QA
(06-11-2017, 09:21 AM)Nick Gerz Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 09:19 AM)NBK Wrote:

How would you like a tranny forum, to which you can be the moderator of?

+1

Leon82 for tranny forum mod and QA

Sure!
Dodgy
Knot really
Dodgy
Like I said, you know where I stand. Let's say you overheard a bartender telling everyone he was a veteran. Doing his best to impress all the lowly civies. What would you do if you found out he didn't make it through even half of OSUT/Basic Training? When you catch him in the lie he plays dumb and hands you the victim card. "But Sergeant I've been telling people I'm a veteran my whole life. Please don't hurt my feelings and out me." Then, he immediately proceeds to have you removed from the bar and bans you from future visits. It says a lot about a man's character to live that way.
Thank you. I feel like I owe you an explanation. This a classic case of a guy who has been telling lies for so long that he actually believes them himself. The physical at MEPS is not easy to pass if you have health issues. With minor asthma, hearing loss, or even a funny walk the odds are you will get denied entry. It costs the government an obscene amount of money to train a single soldier from the day they fly out to the day they graduate. The entire purpose of MEPS is to separate the strong from the weak, retarded, and gay (at least in my day). There is also a secondary hearing test once you are assigned to a training unit which he passed. He lasted through 8 weeks of basic training to the next hearing test when the secondary set of phases (OSUT combines basic training with your "job" training. 19 series like Killswitch and myself had a non-stop 16 week program. Non-combat arms jobs like cooks and mechanics will graduate basic and go to another location for job training). I'd be willing to bet he was just a shitbag soldier and the drill sergeants needed him gone. Better to cut the losses at 8 weeks rather than train the guy on all the cool stuff and have to chapter him out at his duty station. At least he got to smell a tank, right? (He actually made that claim, lol)
Leon82 what kind of transmissions do you specialize in automatic or manual?
(06-11-2017, 10:21 AM)BuddyRepperton Wrote: Leon82 what kind of transmissions do you specialize in automatic or manual?

Manual
Dodgy
(06-11-2017, 10:52 AM)Leon82 Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 10:21 AM)BuddyRepperton Wrote: Leon82 what kind of transmissions do you specialize in automatic or manual?

Manual

Cool! Looking forward to the tranny sub forum.

He likes the feel of the stick shift
(06-11-2017, 11:03 AM)NBK Wrote:

Manual
Lol
Big Grin
I only drive manual.  Had an auto recently, and couldn't get rid of it fast enough to get back to a stick shift.

You must have a Dodge. I've only owned one automatic. I won't ever buy another if I can avoid it.
(06-11-2017, 11:03 AM)NBK Wrote:

Manual
Lol
Big Grin
I only drive manual.  Had an auto recently, and couldn't get rid of it fast enough to get back to a stick shift.

Same here, never cared for automatics. It's not so much a macho gotta shift my own gears thing, i just don't like the freewheeling feeling when you let off of the throttle. Makes me feel out of control.
FUCK YOU KILLSWITCH/ARFCOMLORD/hyperjoe YOU LYING COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Claiming to be a 19K Tanker here and then claiming to be an 11B Infantryman on Arfcom

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/146962...here_.html

[Image: http://i.imgur.com/tXDDlWA.jpg]

[Image: http://i.imgur.com/VNQDFbC.jpg]

Tankers went to Ft Knox and Infantrymen went to Ft Benning back in your day, so there's no misunderstanding involved

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STOLEN VALOR!  I WAS NICE TO YOU BEFORE WITH YOUR SIMPLE "MISUNDERSTANDING", BUT YOU DESERVE EVERY BIT OF MISFORTUNE THAT ROLLS YOUR WAY IN LIFE FOR THIS SHITHEAD MOVE!  FAGGOT!
That is fucking shameful. I've never understood why people lie about shit like that. Hyperjoe/ARFCOMLORD/Killswitch, you are a pathetic human being.
(06-11-2017, 07:41 PM)19Delta Wrote: That is fucking shameful. I've never understood why people lie about shit like that. Hyperjoe/ARFCOMLORD/Killswitch, you are a pathetic human being.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state that I bet his separation code on his DD214 has nothing to do with "hearing loss". That's just the story he tells everyone who wasn't there with him to avoid telling the truth.
(06-11-2017, 08:58 AM)19Delta Wrote: That stolen valor motherfucker will just keep spewing lies. Not interested in arguing with him. Nobody gives a shit about your beef with Snafu anyways. Everyone else won't come back here because of Killswitch/ARFCOMLORD. Don't take my word for it though.

so basically you're thanking him for his service?

i already have.  Dodgy
(06-11-2017, 09:20 AM)Nick Gerz Wrote:

+1

tier1bro for admin

only if i had true unabated admin freedom like pre lane pipe, not that i need it, but i require full trust.  Dodgy
(06-11-2017, 09:33 AM)19Delta Wrote: Like I said, you know where I stand. Let's say you overheard a bartender telling everyone he was a veteran. Doing his best to impress all the lowly civies. What would you do if you found out he didn't make it through even half of OSUT/Basic Training? When you catch him in the lie he plays dumb and hands you the victim card. "But Sergeant I've been telling people I'm a veteran my whole life. Please don't hurt my feelings and out me." Then, he immediately proceeds to have you removed from the bar and bans you from future visits. It says a lot about a man's character to live that way.

i wood assume that just like killswitch the cia recruited him halfway through basic for some real tactical shit. i mean how else do you get a name like killswitch. plus he has several degrees. i wood than thank him for his service.