NBK
(06-11-2017, 11:25 PM)Nick Gerz Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 07:41 PM)19Delta Wrote: That is fucking shameful. I've never understood why people lie about shit like that. Hyperjoe/ARFCOMLORD/Killswitch, you are a pathetic human being.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state that I bet his separation code on his DD214 has nothing to do with "hearing loss".  That's just the story he tells everyone who wasn't there with him to avoid telling the truth.

he would kick your ass with his hand to hand training, so long as you didn't sneak up on his "hearing loss" side.
(06-12-2017, 05:22 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 07:41 PM)19Delta Wrote: That is fucking shameful. I've never understood why people lie about shit like that. Hyperjoe/ARFCOMLORD/Killswitch, you are a pathetic human being.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state that I bet his separation code on his DD214 has nothing to do with "hearing loss".  That's just the story he tells everyone who wasn't there with him to avoid telling the truth.

he would kick your ass with his hand to hand training, so long as you didn't sneak up on his "hearing loss" side.

It's his kryptonite.

We should send him an Amazon dash button for hearing aid batteries for Christmas.
(06-12-2017, 05:17 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 09:33 AM)19Delta Wrote: Like I said, you know where I stand. Let's say you overheard a bartender telling everyone he was a veteran. Doing his best to impress all the lowly civies. What would you do if you found out he didn't make it through even half of OSUT/Basic Training? When you catch him in the lie he plays dumb and hands you the victim card. "But Sergeant I've been telling people I'm a veteran my whole life. Please don't hurt my feelings and out me." Then, he immediately proceeds to have you removed from the bar and bans you from future visits. It says a lot about a man's character to live that way.

i wood assume that just like killswitch the cia recruited him halfway through basic for some real tactical shit. i mean how else do you get a name like killswitch. plus he has several degrees. i wood than thank him for his service.

Someone should inform him that black belt degrees aren't the same as college degrees, and a master's degree isn't a fast track to karate master sensei (third degree black belt).
(06-12-2017, 05:30 AM)Nick Gerz Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 05:22 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

It's his kryptonite.  

We should send him an Amazon dash button for hearing aid batteries for Christmas.

lol