nbk...
I don't reckon you have to go with women to be a good daddy to a boy. You been real square-dealin' with me. The Bible says two men ought not lay together. But I don't reckon the Good Lord would send anybody like you to Hades.
Just 'cause I ain't gonna be around no more, maybe, don't mean that I don't care for you.   Heart
Not funny ha ha, funny queer, mmmhmm
(06-28-2017, 02:18 PM)NBK Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 06:14 PM)tier1bro Wrote: I don't reckon you have to go with women to be a good daddy to a boy. You been real square-dealin' with me. The Bible says two men ought not lay together. But I don't reckon the Good Lord would send anybody like you to Hades.

Are you trying to say that you're married to a dude or something ?

just how retarded are you?
(06-27-2017, 06:14 PM)tier1bro Wrote: I don't reckon you have to go with women to be a good daddy to a boy. You been real square-dealin' with me. The Bible says two men ought not lay together. But I don't reckon the Good Lord would send anybody like you to Hades.

It's a movie quote, from Sling Blade
(06-29-2017, 03:48 AM)NBK Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 03:27 AM)Nick Gerz Wrote:

It's a movie quote, from Sling Blade

Ah, well I didn't know that.

You should watch the movie

You can get it on Netflix DVD if you have an account, or you can rent it on Amazon
what kinda grown man hasn't watched sling blade? Dodgy

every post in this thread except your replies and nick walking you through were quotes from sling blade.