Killswitch/Arfcomlord
Does arfcom know about your stolen valor crimes?
stolen valor will not be tolerated anywhere i am a mod / admin. he quit the forum the day i was put in charge. he knew his role.
(07-21-2017, 09:50 AM)Utier1bro Wrote: stolen valor will not be tolerated anywhere i am a mod / admin. he quit the forum the day i was put in charge. he knew his role.

Thank you for your service
(07-21-2017, 03:45 PM)19Delta Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 09:50 AM)Utier1bro Wrote: stolen valor will not be tolerated anywhere i am a mod / admin. he quit the forum the day i was put in charge. he knew his role.

you're welcome. 

wood you like to hear about my sniper training?
(07-22-2017, 08:24 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

you're welcome. 

Can you tell me about your Cold War depolyment?
(07-23-2017, 02:59 AM)19Delta Wrote:

you're welcome. 

so there i was, a young colonel first class major. this was to be my first deployment straight out of seal training. you see being a 20 year old PJ the united states government thought that i was to hard, and they wanted their killers to have a softer image. so i became a seal 3rd class assigned to team 6. for the sake of transparency i was also a ranger at the time (though at that time i thought everyone was a ranger it's kinda like getting graded on the spelling of your name on the sat, i just kinda figured everyone spelled their name right so i never counted that). 

enough backstory, you're here for the story itself.

so there i was, my first deployment to ruskiastan. i arrived in the summer months (different time of year than summer here). as a seal pj ranger sniper i had long ago ditched the issued uniform and had adopted the clothing style of my favorite bohemian "tommy". now what most people do not realize is ruskiastanis are a very poor people they are mostly willing to do something strange for a little bit of change. they also drive little shitty cars with 10's on them, but them keep em clean. 

my spotter (we'll call him zac) and i were to embed ourselves in a small village just outside of our objective and await further orders. zac and i arrived in this small town just after dark on a warm summer wednesday night. after we had gotten settled down the nice widowed lady who was hosting us prepared a feast for us. after dinner we made small talk, drank silky smooth vodka, and finally headed off to bed. early the next morning i awoke to the sounds of loud moaning, it was the sounds of pure pleasure. i quietly made my way down the hall inching closer and closer to the sounds. at the end of the hallway i found a door that was partially opened. i peeked in, i saw zac railing the shit out of our hostess. as i watched quietly i felt my face flush, and tension in my pants. i figured at this point we were the only 3 in the house and they seemed to busy to notice so i began to pleasure myself. i was pretty worked up so i was really going to town, doing man's work if you will. i finished all over the door frame. as i turned to quietly walk back to my room i noticed a small pug standing there looking at me, she barked and it scared me, i screamed and this startled zac and our hostess. our hostess jumped up in fear and i noticed she had an 8" uncut penis dangeling down between her legs. it was as if i have just stared a king cobra in the eye. i panicked pulled my pistol and shot both of them. i scopped up the pug and fled the scene. 3 months later i was court martialedfound not guilty by reason of insanityreturned home and here i am. 

zac lived, barring a few minor arrests later in life and a terrible eye injury (gun shot wound) the doctors were able to transplant a homeless nigger man's eye in him (albeit a little crooked it stays focused on fat white women). his white eye became attracted to a skinny white woman up in the great white north where they live happily ever after. 

as for myself i have retired to florida home of the world famous throwing gators, and meth zombies. the pug and i live comfortably on my military disability.
(07-24-2017, 05:22 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

you're welcome. 

so there i was, a young colonel first class major. this was to be my first deployment straight out of seal training. you see being a 20 year old PJ the united states government thought that i was to hard, and they wanted their killers to have a softer image. so i became a seal 3rd class assigned to team 6. for the sake of transparency i was also a ranger at the time (though at that time i thought everyone was a ranger it's kinda like getting graded on the spelling of your name on the sat, i just kinda figured everyone spelled their name right so i never counted that). 

so there i was, my first deployment to ruskiastan. i arrived in the summer months (different time of year than summer here). as a seal pj ranger sniper i had long ago ditched the issued uniform and had adopted the clothing style of my favorite bohemian "tommy". now what most people do not realize is ruskiastanis are a very poor people they are mostly willing to do something strange for a little bit of change. they also drive little shitty cars with 10's on them, but them keep em clean. 

my spotter (we'll call him zac) and i were to embed ourselves in a small village just outside of our objective and await further orders. zac and i arrived in this small town just after dark on a warm summer wednesday night. after we had gotten settled down the nice widowed lady who was hosting us prepared a feast for us. after dinner we made small talk, drank silky smooth vodka, and finally headed off to bed. early the next morning i awoke to the sounds of loud moaning, it was the sounds of pure pleasure. i quietly made my way down the hall inching closer and closer to the sounds. at the end of the hallway i found a door that was partially opened. i peeked in, i saw zac railing the shit out of our hostess. as i watched quietly i felt my face flush, and tension in my pants. i figured at this point we were the only 3 in the house and they seemed to busy to notice so i began to pleasure myself. i was pretty worked up so i was really going to town, doing man's work if you will. i finished all over the door frame. as i turned to quietly walk back to my room i noticed a small pug standing there looking at me, she barked and it scared me, i screamed and this startled zac and our hostess. our hostess jumped up in fear and i noticed she had an 8" uncut penis dangeling down between her legs. it was as if i have just stared a king cobra in the eye. i panicked pulled my pistol and shot both of them. i scopped up the pug and fled the scene. 3 months later i was court martialedfound not guilty by reason of insanityreturned home and here i am. 

zac lived, barring a few minor arrests later in life and a terrible eye injury (gun shot wound) the doctors were able to transplant a homeless nigger man's eye in him (albeit a little crooked it stays focused on fat white women). his white eye became attracted to a skinny white woman up in the great white north where they live happily ever after. 

as for myself i have retired to florida home of the world famous throwing gators, and meth zombies. the pug and i live comfortably on my military disability.

Thank you for your service. This sounds way more honorable than lying about being an 11B/19K recruit just to get forum recognition and free Applebee's/Golden Corral every Veteran's Day.
(07-25-2017, 09:07 AM)Nick Gerz Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 05:22 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

you're welcome. 

Thank you for your service.  This sounds way more honorable than lying about being an 11B/19K recruit just to get forum recognition and free Applebee's/Golden Corral every Veteran's Day.

real recognize real, monica.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  killswitch... tier1bro 4 1,570 06-17-2017, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nick Gerz
  Killswitch 19Delta 5 995 06-11-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: 19Delta
  Welcome Killswitch. M4ar15.com 6 723 02-06-2017, 01:26 AM
Last Post: hammerkill
  Where'd arfcomlord go? Leon82 1 352 02-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Last Post: M4ar15.com