Best cheap jamo-matic?
I'm probably going to put a bunch of shit on layaway at buds.

This gay rifle seems like a steal.

Opinions?

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobi...556nato_16
it'll work well for what you have intended for it. dpms is an ok manufacture, back in the day (pre everyone everywhere had internet) dpms and colt were my go to ar 15 parts.

when you first receive it take it all apart, spray every part with chlorinated brake parts cleaner, let dry for about 2 hours. when it is all dry put disassembled bolt carrier group parts in a quart sized ziplock bag and soak over night in clp. soak fire control area of lower in spray on clp. the next day wipe off all external parts with a rag sprayed with clp. buy some $8 dollar d&h mags from palmetto state armory, and some cheap ass xm193 ammo from whoever has it the cheapest. shoot the shit out of it.
I'm just looking for a Stoner to play with, I've shot and handled a few but never got intimate. ...

This is a cheap whore....
(07-08-2015, 09:33 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I'm just looking for a Stoner to play with, I've shot and handled a few but never got intimate. ...

This is a cheap whore....

yeah it should be great. i bought a couple of the "bring back" dpms carbines (bring back contractor rifles from iraq / afgan). they were beat hard semi auto "civilian grade" weapons i found a few for about $400 about the time of the last panic. they shot good, and sold even better Big Grin
(07-08-2015, 08:49 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I'm probably going to put a bunch of shit on layaway at buds.

Opinions?

oh now you wanna try to be an american
#whiteprivilegematters

sic semper tyrannis
i have this gun

it has never jammed that i can remember and i didnt go thru tier ones mumbo jumbo overnight bullshit
#whiteprivilegematters

sic semper tyrannis
(07-08-2015, 11:04 AM)Lane pipe Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 08:49 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I'm probably going to put a bunch of shit on layaway at buds.

Opinions?

Says the Toyota owning Glock guy.
(07-08-2015, 05:37 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 11:04 AM)Lane pipe Wrote:

Opinions?

Says the Toyota owning Glock guy.

It will get you in an AR. There's nothing that can go wrong with it that you can't work through.

I am an AR15/M16 Armorer and they are basically Lego's.

Plus, you'll be able to get almost that much for it if you don't like it.
Producer of the acclaimed series "Oh Lane! Where art thou?"
S&W M&P Sport
(07-08-2015, 09:11 PM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: S&W M&P Sport

Any particular reason it's better than the DPMS?
You'd be better off saving a few extra bucks and buy a Colt 6920 or 6720. They both can be had for $800. to $840. depending on where you buy it. I just picked up a 6920 for $838. shipped.
So the s&w does not have a forward assist?

I do like the idea of the Colt but I'm on a limited budget since my wife is in a hardcore rage to get a handgun of her own.

#1stworldproblems
(07-11-2015, 08:39 PM)SNAFU Wrote: So the s&w does not have a forward assist?

I do like the idea of the Colt but I'm on a limited budget since my wife is in a hardcore rage to get a handgun of her own.

#1stworldproblems

The S&W M&P15 Sport doesn't have a forward assist but if you really need to all you have to do is use your thumb in the notch on the side of the bolt carrier. I've logged millions of rounds through several ARs and rarely used the forward assist. The M&P15 Sport is the best of the cheap guns in it's price range. Several schools use them in carbine classes. Pat Rogers school has several they use as loaner guns and they get a workout and keep running. I'd steer clear of the cheap PSA models, PTAC & Freedom series. If you just have to have a PSA then at least buy their premium line. What kind of budget do you have for a AR shipped ? Do you need ammo and mags as well. I'm always scanning the web for deals I can keep an eye out for you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy'em cheap, stake'm deep. Gonoles 18 3,300 09-18-2016, 09:35 AM
Last Post: DanTSX
  Who has cheap lower parts kits in stock??? Lane pipe 29 8,877 03-08-2016, 09:48 AM
  Cheap Bolt carrier jclinedinst 0 835 02-14-2016, 10:16 AM
Last Post: jclinedinst
  I'm at lunch, There is a Mexican in a cheap suit wearing a vintage Rolex DanTSX 10 4,850 12-27-2015, 11:43 AM
  Learn Me On This Particular Jamo-matic. SNAFU 5 1,352 07-01-2015, 11:10 PM
Last Post: tier1bro
Smile Pawnshop score! Great laptop CHEAP! nationwide 31 10,347 06-15-2015, 03:33 AM
Last Post: tier1bro