Just picked up a PT111 G2 cheap
My neighbor buys, sells, trades guns all of the time and yesterday while I was talking to him he said he had a G2 he had just picked up. I asked him if I could see it while he was showing me his Saiga AK47. He priced it to me at $200 so I snatched it up. I know it's not a high dollar handgun but for a first hand gun ( if you don't count the Saturday night special I had in college) its not bad.
Nice price.
 I found Playboys in moms basement!
Ew.

That's a poor people gun. Why did you buy it?
(08-26-2015, 05:44 AM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: Ew.

That's a poor people gun. Why did you buy it?

You seriously say "Ew" ? You are a girl aren't you. The best guns you can buy are the ones not in your name.
(08-26-2015, 08:07 AM)Shiner Wrote:

That's a poor people gun.  Why did you buy it?

You seriously say "Ew" ? You are a girl aren't you.  The best guns you can buy are the ones not in your name.

I wouldn't be bothered by a guy who is calling it a "poor people gun" yet loves Glocks that can be had for 550$ new.

On a plus side that 200$ gun you have has a FULL lifetime warranty, even if you didn't buy it.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/...lenium-g2/
(08-27-2015, 06:40 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 08:07 AM)Shiner Wrote:

That's a poor people gun.  Why did you buy it?

You seriously say "Ew" ? You are a girl aren't you.  The best guns you can buy are the ones not in your name.

I wouldn't be bothered by a guy who is calling it a "poor people gun" yet loves Glocks that can be had for 550$ new.

On a plus side that 200$ gun you have has a FULL lifetime warranty, even if you didn't buy it.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/...lenium-g2/

He's about as real as Caitlyn Jenner's tits, i just ignore him.
I thought that was great when I was looking through the paperwork. I pretty much bought it on a whim and since then have seen a lot of great reviews. It shoots pretty good, I just need to practice with it.
The only thing that sucks are mag prices for it, about 40$ each.

Still a good buy.

I only carry 3 mags (including the one in the gun) so unless you are using it to fight cw2 it's still g2g.
(08-28-2015, 06:32 AM)SNAFU Wrote: The only thing that sucks are mag prices for it, about 40$ each.

Still a good buy.

I only carry 3 mags (including the one in the gun) so unless you are using it to fight cw2 it's still g2g.

I saw the mags are high but I have also seen people post up they are using Sig 226 mags in the PT111 as extended mags. One guy even went a little ghetto and is using a Smith and Wesson M&P grip extender to cover the larger mag. I have to finish the paperwork and go get digitally finger printed for a permit before I worry about carrying it.
You guys know that hi point has a lifetime transferable warranty too right?

Or you could just get a glock and fix literally anything that can go wrong with it yourself without shipping your gun back Saõ Pæolo or wherever the fuck the Italians dropped off a bunch of worn out machine equipment in exchange for the collatterall to a giant IMF loan.
Florida is a 3rd world shit hole?
(08-31-2015, 10:29 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Florida is a 3rd world shit hole?

it is. i keep asking all the asshole yankees to close the gate when they leave.
(08-31-2015, 04:46 AM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: You guys know that hi point has a lifetime transferable warranty too right?

Or you could just get a glock and fix literally anything that can go wrong with it yourself without shipping your gun back Saõ Pæolo or wherever the fuck the Italians dropped off a bunch of worn out machine equipment in exchange for the collatterall to a giant IMF loan.

But with the money I saved by buying a Taurus, I can buy your mom for a week and she can spend the money to finally buy a set of dentures and quit giving gummers.
(09-01-2015, 08:44 AM)Shiner Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 04:46 AM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: You guys know that hi point has a lifetime transferable warranty too right?

But with the money I saved by buying a Taurus, I can buy your mom for a week and she can spend the money to finally buy a set of dentures and quit giving gummers.

Such a Good Samaritan! Big Grin
(09-01-2015, 08:44 AM)Shiner Wrote:

get the fuck out of here, that will ruin the full gum experience.
(08-31-2015, 10:29 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Florida is a 3rd world shit hole?

Might as well be.
Just buy a used block next time instead of retarded snowflake guns holy shit
(09-02-2015, 08:22 AM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: Just buy a used block next time instead of retarded snowflake guns holy shit

A used gun?

You truly are a poor fuck!

That's like buying a used sports watch or not having a corner office you broke bastard! Dodgy
(09-02-2015, 09:08 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 08:22 AM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: Just buy a used block next time instead of retarded snowflake guns holy shit

A used gun?

That's like buying a used sports watch or not having a corner office you broke bastard! Dodgy

Because they don't make them like they used to....

A used gun?

Ok my Aqua Terra coaxial was used.

But the Tudor heritage chrono I'm buying next weekend will be new.
(09-02-2015, 10:50 PM)DanTSX#1 Wrote:

A used gun?

Because you're to poor to afford it this weekend, I just bought 2 Tudor heritage chronos, I threw one off an over pass and wiped my ass with other.

What's it like being a poor?
If you really want a Tudor Heritage Chrono, just look in your mom's ass. I had one on my wrist when I fisted her last Tuesday but she clinched and when I pulled my arm out, the Tudor was gone. BTW, I think I felt a few polyps so she might want to get a colonoscopy soon.
(09-02-2015, 10:55 PM)SNAFU Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 10:50 PM)DanTSX#1 Wrote:

A used gun?

Because you're to poor to afford it this weekend,  I just bought 2 Tudor heritage chronos, I threw one off an over pass and wiped my ass with other.

What's it like being a poor?

No, it's because I'm going on vacation.
So you are to poor to afford a watch and vacation at the same time?

Are you going to Disney?
(09-04-2015, 12:07 AM)SNAFU Wrote: So you are to poor to afford a watch and vacation at the same time?

Are you going to Disney?

No. I kind of had enough of the mouse as a kid. Besides that place is full of Lusosphere versions of Gonoles-people now and local florida trash. It used to be a nice place, but like anything else, the third world or lawyers fuck it all up.

I'll be in Abaco Islands staying with friends of the family. It's the same islands that racist hate-monger creator of the stormfront website invaded with a bunch of tubby racist "muh gun raghts to open curry" people back in the early 80's in an effort to set up a caribbean apartheid island chain for drug-running and child prostitution (which coincidentally is the eternal domain of the British it seems).

What the fuck do I need with a Chronograph on a fucking island???? I'll have my beater Seiko divers, my Doxa 1500 (such a classic), and my wife will probably be wearing my Aqua Terra the whole time. I'll pick up the chrono in Greenwich when I get back. That way I can expense a nice lunch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picked up a SR1911CMD cheap Shiner 6 2,534 10-04-2015, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Shiner