Knight's Armament R A S (missing hardware?)
I have the 12" quad rail and I believe I am missing a screw, possibly more. I browsed the company site to see if they sold these extra pieces to no avail. Would one of you guys be able to tell me if there is/is not a screw(s) for this quad rail and where I could find said hardware?

My next AR build will be an M16 A4 clone, like our USMC is using. Going to be a tribute rifle.

Thanks. Cool
KAC are dicks about those screws. They will get all snotty on the phone and say "call your dealer"

I'm a big KAC fan and prefer to use their old overpriced heavy garbage to the latest and greatest home depot looking dildo that some asshole on arfcom thinks is cool because it BBQ's his palms after half a mag.

WTF you fucking make them put one in a little dime bag, then into an envelope and send me one, like everyone else in the fucking industry does.

They sound like Cuntrag new yorkers when you call. So it only adds to my perception of Floridians that they are reincarnated new yorkers.

I eventually got mine from snafu, who sent me them along with powder usps priority mail. +1 would do business with again. a smooth transaction and well packed.
I don't ship to Dan fags.

Also, maybe keep the bullshit in appropriate forums and stop dragging your ass across the whole board like a cat in heat.

Just a suggestion.

Do you have the thread type and length of screw OP,?

I have access to multiple hardware vendors if I can't grab the screw from work.
SNAFU,

I'm not sure what kind of screw it takes. My brother gave them to me and I can guarantee he is uncertain as well. I will do some more research and hopefully can come up with the info. Thanks for your help, my friend! Cool
(10-10-2015, 09:08 PM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: KAC are dicks about those screws.  They will get all snotty on the phone and say "call your dealer"  

I'm a big KAC fan and prefer to use their old overpriced heavy garbage to the latest and greatest home depot looking dildo that some asshole on arfcom thinks is cool because it BBQ's his palms after half a mag.

WTF you fucking make them put one in a little dime bag, then into an envelope and send me one, like everyone else in the fucking industry does.

They sound like Cuntrag new yorkers when you call.  So it only adds to my perception of Floridians that they are reincarnated new yorkers.

I eventually got mine from snafu, who sent me them along with powder usps priority mail.  +1 would do business with again.  a smooth transaction and well packed.

I know that lots of Jews live here, more so in South FL.
(10-11-2015, 07:32 AM)AveryBullock Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 09:08 PM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: KAC are dicks about those screws.  They will get all snotty on the phone and say "call your dealer"  

They sound like Cuntrag new yorkers when you call.  So it only adds to my perception of Floridians that they are reincarnated new yorkers.

I eventually got mine from snafu, who sent me them along with powder usps priority mail.  +1 would do business with again.  a smooth transaction and well packed.

I know that lots of Jews live here, more so in South FL.

Yeah I know a bunch of them. Tongue

Good people Cool
Call Special Armaments Warehouse.

They will probably have the parts.

Get ready for a major buttfucking on shipping though. Like $13 for a few springs or screws.

But if anyone has it, it will be them.
(10-11-2015, 10:21 AM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: Call Special Armaments Warehouse.

They will probably have the parts.

Get ready for a major buttfucking on shipping though.  Like $13 for a few springs or screws.

But if anyone has it, it will be them.

I will give them a call. Thanks!
ebay