3 10.71%
Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis
7.14%
2 7.14%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sandy Hook
read poll. make choice. explain.
(04-07-2015, 10:03 AM)Rothbard_Yanker Wrote: read poll. make choice. explain.

IBTP! Tongue

juss gone lee dis hurr
(04-07-2015, 10:08 AM)SIDEWINDER Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 10:03 AM)Rothbard_Yanker Wrote: read poll. make choice. explain.

It was the greys. I seen about three of them skinny little fuckers standing in the alley out back throwing rocks at my house.

I don't think the gays had anything to do with it. The generally like kids and hate guns. Huh
The official story is always BULLSHIT! Lanza's own Father said his son couldn't tie his own shoe so how could he operate any of the firearms he supposedly did ? Explain the children and teachers leaving one door, walking around the same building and going into another door and coming back out the same front door they went through minutes before.

That's what's wrong with a lot of you barfcom people. You believe everything the govt. and govt. controlled media feeds you and anything else is tinfoil. It's sad but you are the one lost.
Raul X?

You Decide
(04-07-2015, 10:22 AM)SIDEWINDER Wrote: Don't fuck with them fuckin almond eye having aliens... You'll be struggling to fix a window with a sore ass.

[Image: http://www.brwnpaperbag.com/wp-content/u...state8.jpg]
Undecided

Wtf
it was obviously some mk ultra shit
#whiteprivilegematters

sic semper tyrannis
I heard that Adam Lanza was buried at sea, and that everybody on the ship was told to stay below deck while this was happening.
Yeah, man. I got fuckin' nothing to say here.

OP is a douche.
"Nothing To Lose" tattooed around his gun wounds
Everything, the game, embedded in his brain

This is the kind of douchebaggery that will kill this place , it had potential
We all put up dumb threads once in a while, OP is just getting the faggotry out of his system. Call the OP a faggot (you will feel better) and post a better thread. Shit we could talk about mass graves being found in Iraq where ISIS buried a few thousand people.
i voted 4 whistler tips
i dont get the butt hurt over a sandy hook discussion

i can understand butt hurt when someone says the kids never existed

but just discussing all the what the fuck issues that exist shouldnt evoke extreme butt pain. there was a ton of fucky shit that was never cleared up or explaine

1st ammendment and all that

also when this went down, my boy was in kindergarten and it all affected me deeply
but ive never seen so much butt hurt over simple discussion even if it gets tinfoily
#whiteprivilegematters

sic semper tyrannis
(04-08-2015, 05:42 AM)Lane pipe Wrote: i dont get the butt hurt over a sandy hook discussion

i can understand butt hurt when someone says the kids never existed

but just discussing all the what the fuck issues that exist shouldnt evoke extreme butt pain. there was a ton of fucky shit that was never cleared up or explaine

1st ammendment and all that

also when this went down, my boy was in kindergarten and it all affected me deeply
but ive never seen so much butt hurt over simple discussion even if it gets tinfoily

Like what?
Sandy Hook discussions don't cause butt hurt , the OP on the other hand is a trolling douchebag
the interview with the medical examiner was insane. have you seen it?? at one point he says,
"i hope this does not come crashing down on the people of newtown"

an off duty armed swat guy was taken into custody, placed in the front of a police car and then released. yes he was wearing camo. why was he there? he didnt have kids there. he worked for a neighboring county swat team. im supposed to believe he just happened to be lurking sandy hook for no reason during this horrific crime?

robbie parkers demeanor before his interview. laughing, smiling, then changing for the cameras was insane.

and theres more!
#whiteprivilegematters

sic semper tyrannis
(04-08-2015, 08:29 AM)Lane pipe Wrote: the interview with the medical examiner was insane. have you seen it?? at one point he says,
"i hope this does not come crashing down on the people of newtown"

an off duty armed swat guy was taken into custody, placed in the front of a police car and then released. yes he was wearing camo. why was he there? he didnt have kids there. he worked for a neighboring county swat team. im supposed to believe he just happened to be lurking sandy hook for no reason during this horrific crime?

robbie parkers demeanor before his interview. laughing, smiling, then changing for the cameras was insane.

and theres more!

Keep going!

I know people that responded and saw dead kids. A whole big pile of them.
(04-07-2015, 10:05 PM)AngryPants Wrote: We all put up dumb threads once in a while, OP is just getting the faggotry out of his system.  Call the OP a faggot (you will feel better)

*sigh*

OP...

You know... Wink
Producer of the acclaimed series "Oh Lane! Where art thou?"
Op is most deffenatly SNAFU's leather clad gimp with a tore up ass ho but I don't believe the official narrative for a second....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"-Mattis
It happened :/
(06-12-2015, 11:03 AM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: It happened :/

Im sure it happened

But it was coordinated
(11-12-2015, 06:00 AM)FBHO Wrote: Go on.....

THREAD NECROMANCEY IS NOT ALLOWED PER FORUM RULES.
SEE YOU BACK IN 30 DAYS
in case anyone wonders who bubb rubb is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse nightclub was a staged shooting like sandy hook Lane pipe 30 4,399 01-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Nick Gerz
  Wife and I are at a bar in The Windy City:About Too Hook Up SNAFU/2 7 1,307 12-03-2016, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Potato
  I bring you.... The anal hook (dream lover) Lane pipe 9 2,880 01-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Shiner
  Dan's favorite arfer is active in sandy hook thread Leon82 4 1,253 12-17-2015, 09:16 AM
Last Post: DanTSX
  HOW TO RETRIEVE DOCUMENTS I THREW AWAY?? (My job is on the hook) nationwide 12 3,409 06-18-2015, 08:58 AM
Last Post: nationwide