My mak90
Figured I'd change my stock today. It looks like a Frankenstein rifle but fuck it who cares. It works Cool
[Image: http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx30/...io4mdi.jpg]
That's frigin awesome.

Ever think about making a youtube video on it?
I actually thought about it. Maybe I'll attempt one .
I've got another quick one uploading but my internet doesn't like uploading for some reason, it's like it's got autism.
Yep we have the same issue Here we have cox and I blows.
I'm loving it. Cool

Big ChiCom fan here.
Fucking Mak 90 spike around here going for about 900$
I has a "virgin" PolyTech parts kit. I finally have everything needed to complete, just need to drill & pin on all populated Barrel parts, head space, rivet and rust blue. I will start a thread on it...definitely a build that is not for the faint of heart. Almost 8 years in the making due to trying to find a receiver, trigger guard, etc.
I hope someday I'll be able to assemble one . I love this rifle , mainly because my wife loves it. She likes this over the two Ar15s I have. The mak90 is what got my wife back into shooting.

I need to order a new screw for the pistol grip , the one I have is to short, that's what she said ! Lmao
The funny thing is that these were banned in CT before sandy hook

Now they are unbanned
How does that work?
(11-05-2015, 03:08 AM)DanTSX#1 Wrote: The funny thing is that these were banned in CT before sandy hook

Now they are unbanned
I paid 675 for mine on gunbroker .I'd like to get another but I'll never find one that cheap again. Hoffmans had 2 for sale on consignment one was milled 1800 bucks the other was stamped 1600 bucks.
PolyTech is the no shit military production plant for all of China's small arms. They even produce missiles and other large weapons as well. That was how PolyTech imports to Kengs in Atlanta, GA was banned due to them manufacturing "weapons of mass destruction."

Norinco is a strictly commercial factory, with quality being just slightly less than PolyTech. Some of Norinco's stamped Type 56-S reicevers are Euro thickness @1.0 mm and others @ the standard 1.6mm. I'm almost certain on the receiver variation.

Both have heavy barrels. Put it next to your standard AKM and you'll see. The Chinese Type 56-S (S=stamped) is the closest copy of the original AK-47. One of my favorite variants, Norinco or PolyTech. Cool
Do you even MAADI, bro?
(11-05-2015, 09:53 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Do you even MAADI, bro?

MAADI=AKM
A friend from the CTHTF is sending me a longer bolt for the pistol grip. Next is the slant brake.
(11-05-2015, 08:58 PM)Mak90nCheese Wrote: A friend from the CTHTF is sending me a longer bolt for the pistol grip. Next is the slant brake.

Tyler? He's the new ak-whore. I like him. Cool

Or are you talking about my buddy nucadet07 down in Bridgeport area? I'm still waiting for bass pro to open.......
Getting it from Tyler. I didn't have his info but my friend Greg( edge) messaged him for me. He sending it to me for free.
[Image: http://41.media.tumblr.com/3ba27967cf5e7...o1_500.jpg]

It's done Cool
Pics of Mak90 without cocks?

Where is Dan. He is missed over at Arfcom...come back Dan
(12-01-2015, 06:42 AM)NorCalTSX Wrote: Where is Dan. He is missed over at Arfcom...come back Dan

:norcal:

Is it true you are Dan's illegitimate father?
I like op's wood. Heart
(12-03-2015, 10:53 AM)ians_moar Wrote: I like op's wood. Heart

Cool Heart