aero precision stripped lowers
Anybody build on one of these? I'm looking for 7075 t6 milled from cerro forgings for as cheap as possible and these seem to fit the bill at 40 bucks. So what is the general consensus on these?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"-Mattis
(04-08-2015, 09:21 AM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 09:01 AM)boonie rat Wrote: Anybody build on one of these? I'm looking for 7075 t6  milled from cerro forgings for as cheap as possible and these seem to fit the bill at 40 bucks. So what is the general consensus on these?

I've seen pix of several builds with them & everyone was satisfied, if that big A on the side was for Fukng A instead of Aero & was sorta drippy like Zombie Defense lowers.      Idea

Yea they are proud of that a! That's good to hear, do you know if they have anything to do with Anderson lowers?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"-Mattis
Itll work.

Buy with confidence if it fits your budget and youre ok with the rollmark
Bitch real Gs move in silence like lasagna
my AR is built off Aero upper and lower. no issues with fit or finish.
"Who'd ever think that a guy living in Seattle that drives, owns and marries nothing even remotely American would ever be so condescending to another human being?"
(04-11-2015, 12:24 AM)sloppyjoe999 Wrote: my AR is built off Aero upper and lower. no issues with fit or finish.

Excelent news!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GLOCK LOWERS GunboardPedia 1 460 01-31-2017, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Garandnimal
Rainbow Let's Talk 80% Lowers! AveryBullock 5 2,407 12-13-2015, 06:39 AM
Last Post: DanTSX