Snaf how long were you in jail?

"Long enough to get my shit pushed in so hard one of my eyes went lazy"
#whiteprivilegematters

sic semper tyrannis
#Deej86_Pipemeltdown#3

LOL!!!!
(12-04-2015, 10:11 AM)SNAFU Wrote: #Deej86_Pipemeltdown#3

LOL!!!!

Stahp! He's not a monkey. He has feels and ambitions.
(12-04-2015, 10:14 AM)DanTSX#1 Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 10:11 AM)SNAFU Wrote: #Deej86_Pipemeltdown#3

LOL!!!!

Stahp!  He's not a monkey.  He has feels and ambitions.

[Image: http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah24...tfzwf.jpeg]
He also sat around and drew a picture of two men butt fucking!

LOL
(12-04-2015, 10:03 AM)Lane pipe Wrote: Snaf how long were you in jail?

uncanny resemblance, bro. nailed it!!!, +1, internet high 5, opni, /thread.

glad to see you back, bro. snatchfu is still crying about his torn asshole from the other day.
(12-04-2015, 10:37 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

glad to see you back, bro. snatchfu is still crying about his torn asshole from the other day.

Dude had subway and Pringles for lunch when he went shooting.

#cheapbeta
(12-04-2015, 10:39 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 10:37 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

Dude had subway and Pringles for lunch when he went shooting.

#cheapbeta

sounds baller to me. i had ramen noodles, and deer jerky from a back woods shack in alabama.
Did you ever run away from a forum twice like a little girl after people hurt your feels?

LOL, Lane_Flowers!

We have our very own Deej!
He actually sat around and stewed about me and the best thing he could come up with was a hand drawing of two men having sex.

That's very telling autist.
it's pretty artistic, the closest thing i did today was wittle a stick.
if you're gona hate on his picture why not atleast post up a rebuttal picture?
You don't want me to post a rebuke picture, your twink is still pretty dishoveled after his most recent internet beating.

Side note: who sits around and draws 2 men ass fucking?
Is the lower picture in OP Lane's wife's ex?
Oh shit he's back.

Hey buddy, how's it going?
Dodgy
(12-04-2015, 11:08 AM)Sidewinder Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 10:54 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Side note: who sits around and draws 2 men ass fucking?

A victim of sexual abuse?

Its a vicious cycle.

True.

Deej86_Pipe got fucked by a retarded nigger.

Now we know what happened.

Is this like a Hammermill thread?

What kind of fag starts a call out thread and then doesn't respond?
(12-04-2015, 10:54 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Side note: who sits around and draws 2 men ass fucking?

who doesn't sit around all day drawing pictures of men ass fucking? i am starting to think i don't want to be here.
I wonder if lane is as much of a disappointment to his parents, as he is to us. Dodgy
Leave my nigga Lane alone!
(12-04-2015, 11:03 PM)AveryBullock Wrote: Leave my nigga Lane alone!

Your NIGGER.

Fucked up, and then ran away with hurt feelings,again, then he came back and started this retarded call out thread, and ran away.

I'm sure Deej86_Pipe will return for another autistic melt down.

So what was it like knowing that Lane was going to seize the site in a pill fueled fury in the name of "freedom" Avery?FBHO?tier1bro?

You guys actually believed his bull shit so much you guys supported it?
(12-04-2015, 11:44 PM)SNAFU Wrote:

Your NIGGER.

Fucked up, and then ran away with hurt feelings,again, then he came back and started this retarded call out thread, and ran away.

So what was it like knowing that Lane was going to seize the site in a pill fueled fury in the name of "freedom" Avery?FBHO?tier1bro?

No such thing as Autism or Ass Burgers...only lack of discipline.

I didn't have a heads up on the coup, but I did support him. Big fucking deal. Seeing now it was for selfish reasons and not for freedoms, I cannot support his action but he is still a fellow patriot.

Can we be objective for one moment? There was never a coup. NEVER. Some of you lost your powers and were more upset about that than Lane's work. Doug is still in control and was a n control of the board while this was going down. Lane's timing was not coincidental. It was done so that Doug would be resting in his bed, unaware of the fuckery afoot. But you're to stupid to understand this. To stupid or to greedy? All you and Dan could think about was the rug getting jerked out from under you.

Give it a rest, SNAFU. You and Lane will be eating each other's pussies again before you know it. If Lane ever comes back...lol! What am I talking about, of course that nigger will!
(12-04-2015, 11:44 PM)SNAFU Wrote: So what was it like knowing that Lane was going to seize the site in a pill fueled fury in the name of "freedom" Avery?FBHO?tier1bro?

i didn't know it was going to happen until after it had happened. i am in bed by 10pm almost every night, when i logged in about noon time the next day i had an im that said something like i am thinking about locking nationwide out. i replied with something like lol, or that's funny or something along those lines as i thought it was a joke.

turns out it wasn't a joke, and i was about 12 hours late to the party. it seems you could have stopped him if you really thought he was gonna go full retard, and i assume any of the other "staff members" as well could have, i was only made king during and after this shit show. so in the name of freedom, eat my dick.
LOL, I love the shading on the larger inmate. That's real artistic talent. Lane, come back and be out chubby artist. You know we need one.
(12-05-2015, 12:06 AM)AveryBullock Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 11:44 PM)SNAFU Wrote:

Your NIGGER.

No such thing as Autism or Ass Burgers...only lack of discipline.

I didn't have a heads up on the coup, but I did support him.  Big fucking deal.  Seeing now it was for selfish reasons and not for freedoms, I cannot support his action but he is still a fellow patriot.

Can we be objective for one moment?  There was never a coup.  NEVER.  Some of you lost your powers and were more upset about that than Lane's work.  Doug is still in control and was a n control of the board while this was going down.  Lane's timing was not coincidental.  It was done so that Doug would be resting in his bed, unaware of the fuckery afoot.  But you're to stupid to understand this.  To stupid or to greedy?  All you and Dan could think about was the rug getting jerked out from under you.

Give it a rest, SNAFU.  You and Lane will be eating each other's pussies again before you know it.  If Lane ever comes back...lol!  What am I talking about, of course that nigger will!

avery do you find it funny that this is such an affront to snafu's freedom, yet one of the first actions he takes when he gets his power back is to strip lane citing "security of the board and freedom" which ironically is the same thing lane claimed. lane also claimed if i let them back in the first thing they would do is lock him out, seems like he nailed it.
(12-05-2015, 12:10 AM)Gonoles Wrote: LOL, I love the shading on the larger inmate.  That's real artistic talent.  Lane, come back and be out chubby artist.  You know we need one.

Lololollololol