Fucking child molester.
Cool

[Image: http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah24...t9egip.png]
Good shit.
I also just did the scro challenge. Cool
(12-05-2015, 08:28 AM)FuckBitchesOperateTactically Wrote: Those are some pretty fucked up accusations man.

If he isn't a child molester you should not say that shit man.

If his is, then he deserves death.

Do what you want with your first amendment man, just saying if he's not then you shouldn't say that. However if he is I think that you should report him to the police, let the prison inmates handle it.

I proved a point Sally sad pants. Big Grin
Lane wanted me to find out what happened if I called someone a child molester to their face, so I did.

I'm keeping it real, bro.
Dodgy
(12-05-2015, 08:40 AM)AveryBullock Wrote: Dodgy

Don't you dodgy me, you said it was good stuff before.
(12-05-2015, 08:41 AM)SNAFU Wrote:

It was and is...the video.

We need to leave this shit. We need funny vids, goofy shit. I tire of the circular jerking on Lane...
I also did the scro challenge you baby. Dodgy

Dan, moe, and nationwide got it way worse and way longer than Lane. Dodgy
(12-05-2015, 08:46 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I also did the scro challenge you baby. Dodgy

... Dodgy
(12-05-2015, 08:48 AM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 08:45 AM)AveryBullock Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 08:41 AM)SNAFU Wrote:

It was and is...the video.

We need to leave this shit.  We need funny vids, goofy shit.  I tire of the circular jerking on Lane...

Arrow          He didn't put a rattlesnake in your mail box.

WAT?!?
(12-05-2015, 08:52 AM)AveryBullock Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 08:46 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I also did the scro challenge you baby. Dodgy

... Dodgy
You missed all of that?

Makes my Lane expedition look like child's play.
(12-05-2015, 08:55 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 08:52 AM)AveryBullock Wrote:

... Dodgy
You missed all of that?

Makes my Lane expedition look like child's play.

I missed it, broham. Sad
Oh, you are in for a rude awakening.

All the white knighting for Lane is pathetic,

Dan got it REALLY bad from Gonoles and no one bitched.

Moe got it bad from Dan.

nationwide got it really bad from everyone, multiple times, and no one bitched.

are going to have to make a "safe space" ?
(12-05-2015, 09:02 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Oh, you are in for a rude awakening.

All the white knighting for Lane is pathetic,  

Dan got it REALLY bad from Gonoles and no one bitched.

Moe got it bad from Dan.

nationwide got it really bad from everyone, multiple times, and no one bitched.

are going to have to make a "safe space" ?

Dan set the ball in motion by just being his little online persona. But whatever, scro...I really don't give a shit if you and Lane draw rape doodles back and forth. Go for it. This is place full of trolls and other derelicts, so of course there will no be no safe place from one another. Freedom and shit.
(12-05-2015, 09:17 AM)FBHO Wrote: I don't see anyone white knighting for Lane, I just see some polite suggestions that you are embarrassing yourself.

I don't recall any member here having multiple thread calling them a child molester. The threats of AROCKing was tasteless as well. All of this going on down here where everyone can see it. I thought the goal was to make the site more appealing to lurkers? I hardly think this is the means to accomplish that.
Your boy made all of this public, I simply followed a long.

He thought it was cute calling me a convict/criminal/drug addict and saying I am a shitty father/husband  multiple times in the last few months.

The child molester comment proved that Lane only wants "freedom" when it doesn't hurt his delicate feelings.

He likes to dish it out but can't take it.

Why did you never complain about Gonoles "AROCKING" Dan?

Yes, you are white knighting.

For someone who said "I don't care what you do", you sure do keep popping in a lot.....
Sure
Let's do it ladies.

Tell me more about why Lane is a valuable member.
(12-05-2015, 09:38 AM)FuckBitchesOperateTactically Wrote: I'm just saying I signed up to talk shit on jihads and shit.

This drama shit is weird, you posted like fifty threads about lane man

So ignore them.

Lane is a POS and a liar, it's been proven.
(12-05-2015, 09:42 AM)FBHO Wrote: I did think the gonoles/Dan AROCKing thing was tasteless, and I'm glad it finally died out.

No one here is "my boy", and I'm not white knighting anyone. Your emotions are preventing you from understanding the content and context of a simple and rational post.

"I keep popping in a lot" I just popped in to see what the latest child molester thread was about.

But you never spoke out against Gonoles but you spoke out against me and I havent went as far as Gonoles........

You have rationolised Lane's actions all day while shitting on mine when far worse has been done and you have said nothing.

Sounds kind of hypocritical, bro.

Dan also handled himself, unlike Lane.

Lane can't even show, because he is a POS.
(12-05-2015, 09:47 AM)FBHO Wrote: Disregard the last post.

We have a pit now, 10/10 good idea.

Why do you hate freedom?
I never arocked Dan. I always asked him for permission to post his personal info. He never set his photobucket to private so I only shared pictures he made public.
(12-05-2015, 09:50 AM)Gonoles Wrote: I never arocked Dan.  I always asked him for permission to post his personal info. He never set his photobucket to private so I only shared pictures he made public.

Same here, so going off that logic I never even came close to what you did to Dan.

So FBHO is full of shit.
(12-05-2015, 09:52 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 09:50 AM)Gonoles Wrote: I never arocked Dan.  I always asked him for permission to post his personal info. He never set his photobucket to private so I only shared pictures he made public.

Same here, so going off that logic I never even came close to what you did to Dan.

So FBHO is full of shit.

Also Dan threatened to call the police on lane and report his rag number. That was messed up. Threatening to post the truth about a guy lying about his wealth on the internet is just funny, especially when the liar just cannot help himself.
(12-05-2015, 10:00 AM)FBHO Wrote: Again, a swing and a miss. I never attempted to rationalize Lanes actions. Feel free to quote me where I did, I'll just waames are geit here with the *crickets. I also, never shit on you over this.

I wasn't posting much during the whole Dan/gonoles debacle. AROCKing is tasteless none the less.

Sure are posting a lot during this one though. Dodgy

I'm not dumb, you want to stick up for your buddy.

Problem being is that your buddy is a liar and a sneak.

So let him handle his shit, shut the fuck up, or back him.

Your posting looks retarded.