Last post
I thought it said life member under his name
Dodgy
I guess he really thought the internet was serious business.
Dodgy
(12-07-2015, 05:37 AM)Leon82 Wrote: I thought it said life member under his name

you do know you can change your to say anything you want, right? i think i was owner of this site, creator of the internet, snafu's stepdad, ect., ect.
(12-07-2015, 05:47 AM)FBHO Wrote: Apparently he did. What an asshole.

it was dpms tier operating. Dodgy
(12-07-2015, 05:06 AM)DanTSX#1 Wrote:

Haha nice!
For fucks sake lane, don't take the internet so fucking seriously. I have my doubts that your a child molester.
(12-07-2015, 06:02 AM)Gonoles Wrote: For fucks sake lane, don't take the internet so fucking seriously. I have my doubts that your a child molester.

if you guys would have listened to snafu like i did, this shit would not have happened. instead you guys gave him another chance and now snafu has a post count of 4, clearly not even enough to get into the life section.
this shit is all fun and games until someone gets banninated.
(12-07-2015, 06:16 AM)Moe_Jontana Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 06:10 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 06:02 AM)Gonoles Wrote: For fucks sake lane, don't take the internet so fucking seriously. I have my doubts that your a child molester.

if you guys would have listened to snafu like i did, this shit would not have happened. instead you guys gave him another chance and now snafu has a post count of 4, clearly not even enough to get into the life section.

lol  Dodgy

some people will just never listen. lane was snafu's little pitbull. he never did nuffin, until that one time he chewed off snafu's arm. snafu being your typical pitbull owner said it was an isolated incident, and i exclaimed "snafu look out, put him down now, next time is gonna be much worse". snafu didn't listen, pow lane_pitbull chew off snafu's bolt hole. #ohwell
:| Lane, I almost liked you...

Your about a fucking idiot though.
Dan, your landscaping is very nice, bro.

SNAFU can sketch better than Lane. Legal paper is better than paper towels, Lane.

Lane, you said I betrayed you. Not sure how I betrayed you, but looking at everything you've left in your little wake in past few days, you honestly expect to be unchallenged? If that constitutes betrayals to you, then I guess I betrayed you by challenging you. Rolleyes

You fucked up really REALLY bad. All for Nothing. Not even rational. Then you come out and say, "were it not for me, you'd never have been approved for status"? That's really white of you. Fucker.
Dodgy
(12-30-2015, 01:08 AM)SNAFU Wrote: This was a great thread.

Lane needs to make marfcom great again
(12-30-2015, 01:39 AM)SNAFU Wrote: How would he ever do that?

Post his cuckoldry video collection?

Start epic W2 brawls?

Video record his neighbors?

I got my bonus, my w-2 will be ready next week, he will lose....hard

Right into the Salton sea
(12-30-2015, 09:46 AM)Sidewinder Wrote: [Image: http://i.imgur.com/Zw5M98Z.gif]

Stuff these in your ass and say seven hail
Mary's
Do you guys think that lane's neighbor is missing the family, and is occasionally sticking his midgut-sized pinhead in the football-sized hole he made in the garage door the previous month and yelling into it "heewooooooah.....any butty home?"
(12-31-2015, 01:07 AM)Moe_Jontana Wrote: Lane is prob wondering where the puddle of piss is coming from.

I don't think that lane is with this world anymore
(12-07-2015, 02:04 AM)FuckBitchesOperateTactically Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 12:49 AM)Lane pipe Wrote: Guys this place has been some funny ass shit

But lets be clear on why im leaving.

1) dan implying he would call the cops on me for having a high cap mag.
2) people saying im a child molester which is just fucking sick

Thats it. I can handle the rest of the clowning but

These are not the kind of people im gonna hang with. And avery, bro.. Nice betrayal. Calling me a  selfish nigger fag and a chester after im the only one that trusted you and let you in to the secret forum. Wow

And nationwides videos are shit compared to mine. Just sayin.

My favorite part is snafu and dan accusing me of having a meltdown when in fact, when i took over the forum,  those two had the most epic internet meltdowns ive ever seen. I was truly embarrassed for you guys.

When shit starts to go south here with rules and regs just remember 11-30-15
I tried

Lane pipe out

Ya, that's understandable man.
I don't blame you, that shits wack.

Damn, you two niggas go way back. Besties at every one of Lane's going aways. No wonder you two were scheming to take this place down. Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no post thread button in gd for me Leon82 2 1,940 01-14-2016, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Leon82