Carry holster for 1911
Whats the most popular CC holster for the 1911? IWB or OWB not sure on. I like kydex or kydex/leather hybrid.

My main CCW is a Gen4 G19. This will not replace that, but just be for the occasional "in the mood to carry my 1911 today". Nothing permanent/everyday. Kind of like when I occasionally carry my Inox 92FS situation.
Bitch real Gs move in silence like lasagna
OWB, Fobus paddle, IWB, cheap ass Black Hawk size generic holster and a good belt, basically Mexican carry.
(04-10-2015, 09:23 AM)SNAFU Wrote: OWB, Fobus paddle, IWB, cheap ass Black Hawk size generic holster and a good belt, basically Mexican carry.

Hmm.. Fobus and BH arent really what Im looking for. TBH, Im looking for something better than the cheap holster that came with my Springfield RO. Not sure Fobus or BH would fit that bill. I prefer 4:00-5:00 carry.

Oh, and NO SERPA too please.

Thanks for the reply though Smile
Compact Mtac

Why?

Quality leather, quality stitching. Adjustable retention tightness. Most forgiving belt loops in business. (Hard nylon won't squeek or spring off like kydex or metal belt loops)

Also, wilson combat is selling some nice leather for competitive prices.
Also, you need a good,mreinforced belt......

Beltman belts..... Wink. Pay attention to the sizing charts and info. This not like buying pants at The Gap,
That's the kind of info I was looking for. Thanks Dan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My New Carry Piece Nick Gerz 1 533 12-30-2016, 01:19 AM
Last Post: tier1bro
  Concealed carry .45's.... DanTSX 5 1,461 06-02-2015, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Mak90nCheese