Posting up people's personal shit
Fuck that. If this is what we've stooped to, then fuck it. Fuck marfcom and fuck the Files. Jack was one thing, and SNAFU I don't know what happened to you but this shit is about to get real. I want no part of that.

Think about their families, even though they didn't think of yours. They don't deserve that, and neither does mine, brother. Let's end this and get back to making videos of random bafoonery. Please.
Are they still messing with you?
556 issued One clear and standing rule that personal information of members is not to be published.

Every dildo you use to fuck someone, can have a rusty infected nail stuck in it, and used to fuck you back.

In a way, it manages the balance of power, similar to having given us all admin superpowers. It's a hegemony that cannot be disrupted by petty Lane-tier bullshit. Don't be selfish bro, this ins't the SNAForum. This is all of ours.

That whole...."we won't call you at work...." thing that separates us from the Cubans.......You start pushing that away, you'll destroy the anonymity that people seek when they visit here.

Snafu, these akfiles guys are playing you.
I will let it be known, I like posting people's personal info, it makes for a polite forum.
(12-18-2015, 10:48 PM)QuickSilver Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 10:46 PM)Gonoles Wrote: I will let it be known, I like posting people's personal info, it makes for a polite forum.

I mailed your X-Mas card yesterday.. you should get it on Monday.       Wink

Me too! One for each of you guy's, except Dan. Happy Hanukkah Dan.