Bundy boys got jumped
FBI jumped the Oregon militia leaders as they were traveling on the highway. 1 dead others wounded.

I wonder if this stand off will dissipate or get worse.

I vote the fur will fly.
 I found Playboys in moms basement!
The rest of them were given until 4 am to clear out and the place is already surrounded. I was watching a live feed of some annoying schrill voiced guy stating he was going to die on site then the feed went out.
It looks like the Alamo 21st century style. Road blocks set up. Nobody allowed in. They are searching for weapons.
The raw story sounds like BS.
Ran towards heavily armed swat steams. Rushed them?
Let me guess that he was screaming shot me.
So, they trespassed ON PUBLIC LAND and a guy got killed for it?

Makes sense to me.

If the dead guy had pulled a gun or taken a shot at an officer, we would have heard about it by now. Technically, he WAS the "voice" of the "trespassers", so it makes sense that they would want to quiet him down.
There are two sides to every story. We are only hearing from the feds at the moment. Remember years ago the feds told us lies on what happened at Ruby Ridge, Waco and other places. It's going to be epic, on the BS, cover ups and lies going forward in Oregon. EPIC!
The truth will come out in time.

If the police acted wrongly or over reached on the take down, this will be a sore on their asses for a very long time.
Congrats. You guys are all honorary anti-government Mormons now.
The ones in the compound are screwed. If they leave and reach a road block what will happen? They will be arrested for a whole list of charges. So if they really don't care, then they should just fight it out till the last man, Alamo style.

They might as well die for what they believe in and be famous. Who knows it may start a revolution of sorts. Might curb the corrupt government we have (for a while?).
(01-28-2016, 08:14 AM)hijo_de_chiva Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 08:04 AM)Shiner Wrote: Congrats. You guys are all honorary anti-government Mormons now.

Do we get magic underwear, wink wink?

Of course you do. If you're going to go someplace you don't belong, where people don't want you, and you plan to confront the government while armed, may I suggest you ask for the special bulletproof version?
(01-28-2016, 08:24 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I want to see the car, like 16 fucking hours ago.
The FBI loves this type of ambush tactic.

Well according to her, they were just doing what the guy asked and shot him to death. Dodgy
(01-28-2016, 07:30 AM)SNAFU Wrote: <snip>
It's really sounds like they were un armed and a tier1bro type shot him in the face.

The remaining militia should have started fighting before the armour arrived.

they had to ask themselves if they felt lucky, they didn't. POW!!! right in the face hole.

get off my federal lawn. <said in the voice of clint eastwood>
(01-28-2016, 08:44 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 08:42 AM)FBHO Wrote: Public as in, the fed owns that shit.

We own that shit, because we own the government.

That's how it needs to be.

And as an owner of said property, i give the government permission to evict those shiftless Mormons.
(01-28-2016, 08:37 AM)SNAFU Wrote: It was public land.

tier1statist, they work for us, do you get that?

i didn't comment here until you brought my name into it. if this were niggers in ferguson you would be partying it up, but because it is douche bags with cowboy hats and guns they are now heros. fuck 'em, retarded people have retarded shit happen to them. how did you think a month long stand off with the .gov would end? are you truly this retarded? or is this just shtick? right or wrong this is the way stand offs end. these people called for revolution, it appears they got just what they called for.
(01-28-2016, 08:49 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 08:37 AM)SNAFU Wrote: It was public land.

tier1statist, they work for us, do you get that?

i didn't comment here until you brought my name into it. if this were niggers in ferguson you would be partying it up, but because it is douche bags with cowboy hats and guns they are now heros. fuck 'em, retarded people have retarded shit happen to them. how did you think a month long stand off with the .gov would end? are you truly this retarded? or is this just shtick? right or wrong this is the way stand offs end. these people called for revolution, it appears they got just what they called for.

Truth!
I want to see the car. That would back up her story.
(01-28-2016, 08:24 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I want to see the car, like 16 fucking hours ago.
The FBI loves this type of ambush tactic.

Example of them loving this tactic?
I want to clarify something. I don't know all the details about the ranchers and the use of "government land and cattle grazing laws".

In a nut shell, I don't like corruption. I also don't agree with the Bundy gang camping out in that federal building protesting.

I want a less corrupt government. We al do.

If the police / feds did something illegal like murdering someone with his hands up, That person should be the one going to jail. If the feds or police cover it up, they go to jail. Simple, yes?

If the Bundy's didn't resist and only wanted to talk with the one in charge and if they killed a man for no good reason, I have a problem with that.

I want to see that damn car!
Arfcom fuzzy headed cops like JIA are using this as an opportunity to use the "Sovreign citizen" bogeyman to compile a new list of arfcommers...
(01-28-2016, 09:00 AM)SNAFU Wrote: You and Dan are full of shit.

Try me, go look it up ass clowns.

you call me full of shit, yet it was you who brought me into this. i am sorry for whatever hate you have towards law enforcement. i didn't cause your feelings towards leo, i would venture a guess if you took a poll on every inmate / offender (or whatever today's politically correct term for prisoner is) that i had contact with you would learn i am not the person you hate or despise.

the cold hard facts are simple, right or wrong if you arm yourself and have a stand off with other armed people the chances of shit getting out of hand or someone dying is very high. this isn't the first bundy run in with the law nor is it the first bundy armed stand off. i have zero fucks to give for anyone who puts themselves in this situation. did the cops act bad? i don't know, we probably will never know. what we do know for sure is this professional retard riled up all of his friends / community, he led them to arms against the US Government for a profit. that's right this shit all started years ago over grazing rights of his families herd of cattle. instead of paying for the permits, or saying hey we stole enough already they doubled down and went to war.

what was in it for his friends / community? you know the people who are still hole up in a fucking stand off. you don't think they are just going to go home and go to bed do you? nope at best they do time in prison, at worst they die. all of this because an FSA family wanted to play fuck fuck games with the man.
(01-28-2016, 09:32 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 09:29 AM)DanTSX Wrote: Arfcom fuzzy headed cops like JIA are using this as an opportunity to use the "Sovreign citizen" bogeyman to compile a new list of arfcommers...

Hey Danny, you an tier1rubyridge made a pretty bold statement about me, now back it up.

Go search it out shit heads.

i am sorry for saying you would "party" if "niggers" were killed.
(01-28-2016, 08:42 AM)FBHO Wrote: Public as in, the fed owns that shit.

We own it as Americans and it was not off-limits to anyone. It was not some super-top-secret Area 51 type place. It was a fucking picnic table in the goddamned woods.
(01-28-2016, 09:09 PM)hijo_de_chiva Wrote: Tier1bro, I'm genuinely curious why you believe the people that choose to stand with Bundy do so?  It's clearly a dangerous place to stand - are they fucking retarded?  Does he cast a spell on them?  Did they just have a few days off work and wanted to try their hand at being reactive targets?

my honest opinion? my honest opinion that his community "stood in arms" with him is the same reason people occupy wallstreet, riot in the streets, ect., ect. they believed in what him and his family told them. in my opinion most of the "followers" in this situation probably heard something like "we are just going to "occupy", and "protest" while "openly carrying" our firearms." there seems to be a lot of this ging on in the country as of late ie; "occupy movement", "open carry groups (texas, florida, ect.)", various "protest movements" (that last for weeks, even months in areas of our country). i think the majority of his / their group just thought they were gonna protest, get national attention, and they were hoping for a peaceful protest with a peaceful resolution. i think that if most of the group had thought there was any chance of shit hitting the fan, they would have stayed home. the fact that someone decided to bring their 2 small children to this makes me believe they did not think this shit was real. my opinion is most of them were just there to protest, not have a war.

mobs are easily formed, we see this day in and day out. you do not have to be in law enforcement, just watch the news. this mob however was different. it was different in the fact that most of them were armed, some of them had already been in an armed stand off with the police / gov.

people want their 15 minutes of fame, they want to be "social media stars" (did you miss the tweets, facebook updates, ect.), they want to be a part of "history". they can do neither of those things by going on with their lives or just "going to work".

let's be honest with ourselves here, not counting shit we have seen on tv. how many people do we first hand personally know who have been oppressed by the government? how many people do we know who are truly innocent people who are being railroaded by the police? have you ever noticed that 99% of these people who claim to be targeted, oppressed, ect. by the .gov, or police all have something in common?

i can give you personal opinion, professional opinion, wild ass speculation, ect all day long. at the end of the day all we know is two groups seemed to be in a stand off (for whatever reason), someone died. the only other info we have is biased info (video of guy telling us what happened during shooting, even though he wasn't there to witness the shooting), and whatever biased info we will eventually get from the .gov (from a person who wasn't there to witness what happened).
(01-28-2016, 10:04 PM)Libertylovinlady Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 09:09 PM)hijo_de_chiva Wrote: Western
Grazing
States-rights
Bureaucratic cronyism
Government Over reach

As you come down that list the issues get less and less clear to the American public.  Hammonds and Bundys both have legit complaints.  That the public is too stupid or too lazy to gnaw the thing to the bone, doesn't change that.

Tier1bro, I'm genuinely curious why you believe the people that choose to stand with Bundy do so?  It's clearly a dangerous place to stand - are they fucking retarded?  Does he cast a spell on them?  Did they just have a few days off work and wanted to try their hand at being reactive targets?

You hit the nail on the head. I've noticed most people who lash out against these ranchers have no fucking clue what these ranchers are even fighting for. They know nothing about the BLM harassing  families and forcing them off their land for years or that the Hammonds had already served out their time in prison and because of some haughty bitch from the BLM they are now sitting in prison again for the same crime. There is much more to the story than the 6 o'clock news is spoon feeding people who are to lazy to look into it themselves. They are peacefully protesting and yes, they are armed because it's the only fucking way to protect your 1st ammendment rights.

what research is there for me to look into? you mean stuff written by the ranchers or their friends or family? or what is written by the .gov, or their agents. unless you experience it first hand it is biased information.

most people do not know just how big agriculture is in florida. in fact oregon is ranked 7 states behind florida (florida is ranked at number 16 currently. also ahead of other well known "cattle producing states" such as; wyoming, utah, and nevada) in cattle production. i grew up on a small cattle ranch, and my parents also were big in the logging industry so i am not just some city slicker who only gets my information from the news. i have physically lived the life that these people are living.

yes i wholeheartedly agree it is shitty they have served their time in prison, and now were forced to go back. this should not have happened.

but at the same time i have to disagree with the "peaceful protest" part, you can not peacefully take up arms, and take over a "picnic area" (as it was referenced eariler), or any area for that matter as this is not peaceful. there is a proper way to protest, this was not it. a protest doesn't break the law, in fact a protest is protected, and supported by the law. this was not that
(01-28-2016, 11:32 PM)Libertylovinlady Wrote: <snip>
The Hammonds were forced to sign an agreement with the BLM that if they couldn't pay the 40,000 fine they owed them in a certain amount of time they would be fored to sell their land and the BLM got first dibs. They had paid 20,000 before they ended up having to return to prison. Guess who won't be able to finish paying  off that debt now??  

<snip>
Show me where they have proven to be anything but peaceful.  Does being armed automatically make you an angry aggressor?   Maybe they should just stick to their sectioned off first amendment zones like good little boys and girls.

1.) what would happen if you or me owed the .gov 40k? i assume we would have to pay it pdq, if we also owned 1,000 acres of land (just a made up number, i have no idea how much land they own) wouldn't it seem to make sense if your not coming up with the cash fast enough your creditor would want some land for the balance (i assume this is how that all works, luckily i have never owed 40k in fines)? like you i have no idea why (if even) the government would want the land, maybe it is rich in gold, or rare fighting lizards, or is perfect land for grazing santa's reindeer (we simply do not know).

2.) the simply idea on going onto / into property with arms and "taking control" / "seizing the property" is aggressive. if they stood outside the court house on public land (ie; sidewalks, not obstructing passerby's) with their rifles slung, or pistols on their hips, i would say (just as the law says they are well with in their rights to protest). every national forrest, wildlife preserve, park, ect. has a open and close time (usually dawn to dusk) that means you have to leave at those times. would you feel i was peaceful if i came and sat in your yard with my weapon and told you "i was not going to leave as i was here protesting the .gov", and i prevented your entry to your property? you would atleast want me removed. now if i was on the sidewalk near your house you would probably think "look at this loon, but hey that is his right". right? do you see the difference there? this has nothing to do with one side or the other, but more about the way the sides went about the situation. i had no beef with the protesters in "the ferg." (with exception to the ones destroying other peoples shit), but had kinda hoped the people laying down in the middle of the interstates in baltimore (blocking the interstates) would have been used by drivers as speed humps / speed bumps (depending on what you local agency calls them).

below is a quote from cnn (i just googled it, i guess he is the guy who was shot and killed) who knows if it is accurate and / or trust worthy. if these are his actual words it seems pretty telling to me what his mind set was. if someone had said anything similar to this while in my custody they would have been placed on a 72 hour psych hold, given a green smock and monitored around the clock.

Earlier this month, the father of 11 told CNN he doesn't want to die -- but would never go behind bars.

"I'm just not going to prison," Finicum said. "Look at the stars. There's no way I'm going to sit in a concrete cell where I can't see the stars and roll out my bedroll on the ground. That's just not going to happen. I want to be able to get up in the morning and throw my saddle on my horse and go check on my cows. It's OK. I've lived a good life. God's been gracious to me."

you see the part "It's OK. I've lived a good life. God's been gracious to me." this isn't usually said by normal healthy people not intent on possible self destruction, this is known in the leo community as a "red flag". again as i said in other posts maybe he was just "puffing" (trying to sound like a bad ass), in fact it is quite possible he was, but later in the month he is killed by law enforcement? maybe the agent that shot read the article and said hey this is my chance to get a "free one", but the article i got the quote from was written yesterday. so who knows.

the one thing that is for sure is this was a shit show.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to know when LaRue jumped the shark? It was when this came out.... DanTSX 9 1,456 01-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Nick Gerz
  I got jumped on today for "RAPID" fire at the range Pain 13 2,721 12-27-2016, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Pain
  How many times has the Pope's dick been in a boys anus? Devils Advocate 2 824 06-28-2016, 03:29 AM
Last Post: DanTSX
  Herro gay boys!! Here's a pic of ZEF Flower's pooper! Fap away! nationwide 16 5,646 06-24-2015, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Mak90nCheese
  Hey boys, look what I found here... the_somalian 4 1,699 04-28-2015, 07:58 AM
Last Post: tier1bro