I swapped my boiler

Dodgy
I was able to get everything setupbthen I just had to switch the 4 pipes
Dodgy
Had gas before and new one is gas
Dodgy
is this for home heat? dam that looks somewhat complicated. i think the last "heating element" i saw was basically bent wire (looks like the part that heats in a toaster). 2 days ago it was 85 and a capacitor for the fan in my home ac went out (sweated my balls off for 12 hours), today it is 45 and pouring rain all day (froze my balls off).

this "global weather cycling"® is killing me first it is warming that it is cooling.
Yea baseboard hot water
Dodgy
Its all about control
Dodgy
The big brass thing is probably over kill but made it easier.
Dodgy
(02-07-2016, 04:06 PM)No Shit Wrote: Holy shit, thats one fucked up set up. I have it simple, and my unit is gas as well......

Gas Line in, power line in, Water line in, water line out, relief valve and overflow drain, Exhaust venting.

I should take a picture when i get a chance.

but how is your wiring? Dodgy

don't listen to the haters lon, haters gonna hate.
(02-12-2016, 08:21 AM)SNAFU Wrote: You literally posted everything except the boiler.

I kept swiping the screen and it wasn't scrolling.

Lame
Dodgy
At least you put a drip loop in
Dodgy
is this a "tank less" ordeal? are they gas or electric? do you like it? how long of a shower can you take with it?
(02-12-2016, 09:52 AM)SNAFU Wrote: And on that note it's time for a youtube shower show down, I want lots of steam and soap.

Length and girth will not be deciding factors.

since this is a "scientific" and "technical" study i will not even look at the benis's (well, not in a sexual way. i will need to see them being helicoptered, smashing small fruits like galliger, and any thing else you could think of that i could award style points for.) thanks, i'll wait.
I have a tankless 200k btu water heater also. I can shower for hours
Dodgy
OK details, hoy did you bypass the temp limit?

You send steam thru those tiny pipes?
Dodgy
(02-12-2016, 11:20 AM)Leon82 Wrote: I have a tankless 200k btu water heater also. I can shower for hours

nothing worse than being the last one to get a shower to get ready, and all that is left is cold fucking water. "get your ass in here and turn on and point your hair dryer at the cold water coming out of my shower heads, i paid for hot water you're gonna do your best to get it fucking hot for me." Dodgy
I'll bet they learned their lesson
Dodgy