NorCal avoidance techniques and technology
It's obviously not a good idea to discuss this in an open forum.....

So let's not discuss it.

But oh man is it possible!
Seems there should be a separate section of the forum detacated to re-treading. How to mask IP addresses, ways to accuire emails and other things needed things to gain access and blend in.

dan, what have you found for ways we detect re-treads?

Other than just banning people randomly for no reason.
(03-31-2015, 05:57 PM)EdwardAvila Wrote: Seems there should be a separate section of the forum detacated to re-treading.  How to mask IP addresses, ways to accuire emails and other things needed things to gain access and blend in.

dan, what have you found for ways we detect re-treads?  

Other than just banning people randomly for no reason.

Hey Ed!

I never said people were banned for no reason. We were all banned for reason. The context of those reasons vary depending on individual and staff. All were earned.

I'll tell you what. I'll give you all the details of what I know, how I stayed as a retread as an Obvious open secret for 18 months and 22,0000 posts, and tell you how to catch people exploiting the loopholes in exchange for unlocking my original account but WITHOUT access to GD. I'm fine outside of that arena. I had a few noob mistakes In the tech forums that I quickly corrected. I'm sorry that my ban was contraversial, but I couldn't do much about it. I never did anything to hurt anyone financial or in their private lives. I just made fun of GD'ers for being GD'ers. So keep me from GD and il be a good boy and tell you how to find the rascals like me.

I just want to talk to my boys in the HTF, hangout in the tech forums, and catch the occasional EE deal. No GD desired.

Here is your first and only free tip: Ending Google email accounts only will make it harder to detect the retreads....
I'm not impressed Dan. I will be looking for you and as a retread hunter I never sleep. Familiars can to mask IP's/Email's and hide but you will be found.
They're earned mostly by hurting my staff's feelings more than COC violations.
(04-01-2015, 01:05 AM)EdwardAvila Wrote: They're earned mostly by hurting my staff's feelings more than COC violations.

They hurt your feelings? Go cry to your mommy pussy but you would need to swim the rio grande for that?
(04-01-2015, 12:39 AM)NorCal_LEO Wrote: I'm not impressed Dan. I will be looking for you and as a retread hunter I never sleep. Familiars can to mask IP's/Email's and hide but you will be found.

I'm not trying to impress anyone.

Why don't you take my offer to the Avillas. I tried to work out a resolution for a year before resorting to retreading both with the staff member who banned me, as well as senior staff. Nobody replied to any of my multiple requests to "work things out". If you let me back while blocking me from GD, I am out of your hair and you will always know where I am. If not, you won't know where I am. I am open to other terms as well like changing my avatar, etc. You guys did this for CWG who retreaded.

Containment is the best policy here Norcal.
(04-01-2015, 01:05 AM)EdwardAvila Wrote: They're earned mostly by hurting my staff's feelings more than COC violations.

Ya don't say?
(04-01-2015, 12:39 AM)NorCal_LEO Wrote: I'm not impressed Dan. I will be looking for you and as a retread hunter I never sleep. Familiars can to mask IP's/Email's and hide but you will be found.

(04-01-2015, 03:34 AM)Zhukov Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 01:37 AM)DanTSX Wrote:

Why don't you take my offer to the Avillas.  I tried to work out a resolution for a year before resorting to retreading both with the staff member who banned me, as well as senior staff.  Nobody replied to any of my multiple requests to "work things out".   If you let me back while blocking me from GD, I  am out of your hair and you will always know where I am.  If not, you won't know where I am.  I am open to other terms as well like changing my avatar, etc.  You guys did this for CWG who retreaded.

We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Just ask Ed please and save everyone the hassle.

I never insulted cops/mil or cost anyone any money. I just got into it with people looking for it. Which is what GD is for, No?
This is a great site. Good job, Dan.
(04-01-2015, 03:43 AM)BigPoppaDump Wrote: This is a great site.  Good job, Dan.

It's not my site, but thanks.

You ever wake up one morning and realize you have super powers or your dick grew an inch?

Yeah that was this morning.
(04-01-2015, 03:47 AM)DanTSX Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 03:43 AM)BigPoppaDump Wrote: This is a great site.  Good job, Dan.

It's not my site, but thanks.

You ever wake up one morning and realize you have super powers or your dick grew an inch?

Yeah that was this morning.

Nice.
Holy shit I think that's really Zhukov.
(04-01-2015, 05:34 AM)Zhukov Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 03:41 AM)DanTSX Wrote:

(04-01-2015, 03:34 AM)Zhukov Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 01:37 AM)DanTSX Wrote:

Why don't you take my offer to the Avillas.  I tried to work out a resolution for a year before resorting to retreading both with the staff member who banned me, as well as senior staff.  Nobody replied to any of my multiple requests to "work things out".   If you let me back while blocking me from GD, I  am out of your hair and you will always know where I am.  If not, you won't know where I am.  I am open to other terms as well like changing my avatar, etc.  You guys did this for CWG who retreaded.

We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Just ask Ed please and save everyone the hassle.

I never insulted cops/mil or cost anyone any money.  I just got into it with people looking for it.  Which is what GD is for, No?

You are not wanted nor are you needed.

You have been warned for causing issues in tech forums.
You have been warned for racist remarks.
You were even warned for negative comments in a thread about kids with special needs.

You are a racist piece of shit who mocks disabled kids.

You burned your bridge with coming back the instant you started your second accounts and when you started trolling with matthardcore's account. Plus in doing that you stopped matthardcore from enjoying the site as well when you tanked his account. Some friend you are.

Go ahead and keep wasting your time by trying to come back. You will eventually keep getting caught and kicked out again, and again, and again. Next time you join up pay for membership so that way the site gets some benefit to you being there as the drivel you post brings nothing useful to the site.

I'm racist? Ok that's a new one. Didn't I get my ultimate ban attacking a guy making racist remarks? In regards to the jokes that were deemed "racist" there was a few misguided jokes out of 44,000 posts. There are equally bad racially tainted remarks made in GD every day. I see them every day. At least one of those warnings was not even intended as racist, and the mod accepted that correction, but that never made the notes. One was a thread asking what Amish people buy, and I responded Mentholated ciggarettes and 40oz malt liquor" during the height of the black people = Amish craze that was incredibly racist and pervasive throughout GD. The second was calling some fat woman with her friends a "silverback" completely unaware that the subjects were black.

The "disabled kid" thing was making fun of GD's fascination with the "everyone gets a trophy" practice. This was explained to the mod that warned. I think it was you. It was insensitive but a result of me only reading the title and the first sentence or two before commenting.

My issues in the tech sections were simple mistakes and were last an issue in early 2010, long before I became a "property" in GD. I learned my lesson to pay attention to make sure I wasn't in GD when I was posting in tech. (Not that difficult now that GD has near zero gun talk).

I made every attempt to explain myself after each warning. How many people just get pissed and tell you guys to fuck off? I'm trying to be reasonable and explain myself. I get it I'm not easy to get along with, and in 44,000 posts your bound to piss people off or say shit you wish you hadnt. In every case I'm more than willing to admit my mistakes and move on.

I'm sorry about retreading, but again, I went through great lengths to negotiate a return under my original account hat-in-hand and willing to settle for any conditions, but received a brick wall.

Again, compare what I said, when I said, and how I had always been agreeable to correction. I said some stupid shit and attempted to explain myself and eat my words each time. Compare that to the average jackwagon that you ban and flips out on you or lies about all sorts of bullshit.

Take another look at the context of the account warning history...
Holy shit! Im pretty sure it really is Dan. Big Grin Dude was always legit in the tech forums. And yeah, the Shaq photo ban was bullshit. (Coming from another guy banned for racism on a completely unintended post FWIW)
(04-01-2015, 05:59 AM)Spent_Casing Wrote: Holy shit! Im pretty sure it really is Dan. Big Grin  Dude was always legit in the tech forums. And yeah, the Shaq photo ban was bullshit. (Coming from another guy banned for racism on a completely unintended post FWIW)

Zhukov,

Can you access the Email User feature if member is banned?

If you are going to come on here and rip me a new one after checking my warning history, at least have the decency to review the items with me. Send me my warning history and I'll explain myself for each instance. If it was a bad judgement on my part or whatever, I'm going to tell you straight up. I will not bullshit you. Then take a few minutes to review and tell me what you think then. To take a few lines out of 44k posts and decide I'm racist and hate disabled kids is a long stretch, but hear my side before making that severe judgement. You e already invested this much time, might as well hear the rest of it.

If you can't find my email, PM me here.
(04-01-2015, 06:05 AM)DanTSX Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 05:59 AM)Spent_Casing Wrote: Holy shit! Im pretty sure it really is Dan. Big Grin  Dude was always legit in the tech forums. And yeah, the Shaq photo ban was bullshit. (Coming from another guy banned for racism on a completely unintended post FWIW)

Zhukov,

If you are going to come on here and rip me a new one after checking my warning history, at least have the decency to review the items with me. Send me my warning history and I'll explain myself for each instance. If it was a bad judgement on my part or whatever, I'm going to tell you straight up. I will not bullshit you. Then take a few minutes to review and tell me what you think then. To take a few lines out of 44k posts and decide I'm racist and hate disabled kids is a long stretch, but hear my side before making that severe judgement. You e already invested this much time, might as well hear the rest of it.

Dan, unless you meant to quote someone else.. Dude, youre unraveling if you think Im Zhukov. LOL, weve talked before. You helped me get my G19 a few years back and earlier this year my 1911 (I went Springer vs Colt though against your reccomendation) My avatar is the same as TOS.

ETA: yeah, pretty sure you misquoted.
(04-01-2015, 06:12 AM)Spent_Casing Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 06:05 AM)DanTSX Wrote:

Zhukov,

If you are going to come on here and rip me a new one after checking my warning history, at least have the decency to review the items with me.   Send me my warning history and I'll explain myself for each instance.  If it was a bad judgement on my part or whatever, I'm going to tell you straight up.  I will not bullshit you.  Then take a few minutes to review and tell me what you think then.  To take a few lines out of 44k posts and decide I'm racist and hate disabled kids is a long stretch, but hear my side before making that severe judgement.  You e already invested this much time, might as well hear the rest of it.

Dan, unless you meant to quote someone else.. Dude, youre unraveling if you think Im Zhukov. LOL, weve talked before. You helped me get my G19 a few years back and earlier this year my 1911 (I went Springer vs Colt though against your reccomendation) My avatar is the same as TOS.

No. I'm not used to the quoting features here on a phone. Im pretty stable lol. I'm talking to Zhukov.

Yes I remeber.
unfinished business
Dan,

Don't beg, don't grovel.

Why give them the satisfaction? The Mariel boatlift bycatch and his minions are going to run the place into the ground soon enough.

But not too soon, I have a truckload of shitty bottle openers to flog off...
Zhukov, was ist passiert Sie verwendet , cool zu sein ?
interwebs is seriouz bizzness

i wonder what the average size of an over zealous arfcom mod penis is?
I don't know why you are taking this so personally Zhukov. It was a simple request.

The majority of posters are not highly active in GD and have 44,000 posts.....I had a .0002% fuck up rate, and NOTHING against my account save one minor fuckup after 2012. The flaw in your argument is that I DID change my behavior.

I didn't retread. Those accounts were offered to me. After a over a year of nobody returning emails, I finally logged In.

But you can have it your way...or you guys can give me everything but GD, and know that I'm not going to be wasting your time looking for ghosts.

You guys have made exceptions before, so I guess I don't understand the reluctance. I support LE and Mil heavily, which is a lot more than people who are still active despite their warnings.
Dan,

Why would you even want to go back? You do realize that Staff is probably getting off on watching you beg...

Do what I do, kick back and watch the whole thing descend into mediocrity. Take a page from Vito/Andy's book and walk away. GD's nothing but a one upper circle jerk these days.
I like that idea of dan coming back into the forum, however on up his wager. He comes back with full access and even GD, however he can not post in there. Make it on him to keep his word, although not sure why he should even half to since none of us ever do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found Out Some Shit On Norcal SNAFU 5 1,736 11-24-2015, 07:38 AM
Last Post: EdAvilaSr
  Norcal just busted another one! zombiedog1 18 4,808 11-13-2015, 11:01 PM
Last Post: EdAvilaSr
  norcal centipede Mak90nCheese 10 3,078 11-03-2015, 05:56 AM
Last Post: AveryBullock
  Paging NorCal - Official Job Offer! We have your contact info - we'll call you nationwide 10 3,287 10-30-2015, 07:07 AM
Last Post: meadowmuffin
  Can I Say Fuck NorCal Up His Commie Ass on Here?? olzoot 27 14,302 04-03-2015, 05:22 AM
Last Post: hippyneck