My new friend
My new CCW
[Image: http://i65.tinypic.com/akd1k4.jpg]

[Image: http://i67.tinypic.com/2qwk5g2.jpg]
looks great. enjoy.
(04-10-2016, 06:41 AM)SNAFU Wrote: What did that cost?

How's holster availability?

$635

Holster availability.. SUCKS!... I have two but neither are quite right for me or the gun. Still searching for better options Dodgy
(04-10-2016, 08:02 AM)SNAFU Wrote: They make universal l belly bands and yoga pants but I've heard mixed reviews.

I think the carry purses are a good idea bit not really functional.

Purse....no, no no! I don't and have never used one. No one else thinks it's the dumbest idea to put a gun in the most stolen and misplaced item a woman owns?

I don't wear yoga pants. How much work would get done in your shop if a woman in yoga pants was bent over her tool box?

Belly bands look like itchy torture devices made so some girl can carry a gun and not worry it might make her ass look fat.

I'll just keep trying regular holsters  Tongue
I'm going to try these
[Image: http://www.gundigest.com/wp-content/uplo...shorts.jpg]
Video 
(04-13-2016, 10:20 PM)David Teague Wrote: Carry apendix, thank me later.
[Image: http://old.seattletimes.com/ABPub/2012/0...632072.jpg]

This picture doesn't show that the cow throws her head forcefully and when you lose your grip she is happy to bash you with that hard head. She has a talent for catching you in the ribs and abdominal area.

Most of my work is done on the other end of the cow. They can be fast footed and the volume of embryonic fluid , shit, etc. etc. Is a real bitch to clean out of an appendix carry.
(04-14-2016, 07:19 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Why are you dildoing the cows mouth?

It's a kinky aspirin dispenser..so she can't complain about a headache when I get around to the other end. Rolleyes
(04-14-2016, 07:19 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Why are you dildoing the cows mouth?

short arms, can't reach the other end. any hole is the goal.
Decock only :/
Steel :/
Beaver tail and sharp edged sights :/
Double action :/
Huge :/
Limited holster selection :/

Why not a Glock?
(04-18-2016, 03:40 AM)DanTSX Wrote: Decock only :/

Why not a Glock?

I would guess our preferences and needs in a handgun differ greatly so I'll simply agree to disagree. I personally don't have a holster issue because the wife of a custom holster maker is on the payroll. I just didn't want to give the impression that holsters were easy to find. Huge, seriously, that's a stupid fucking comment that requires further explanation.

Glock...no way no how. I've never fired one and never will. Could be a fine gun but after three trips and three different gun stores. The Glock fanboy faggot club can go fuck themselves.
(04-18-2016, 09:26 AM)Fisher cat Wrote: <snip> Could be a fine gun but after three trips and three different gun stores. The Glock fanboy faggot club can go fuck themselves.

wow, i thought we were friends? i even left a nice comment in this thread. oh well ya can't win 'em all.
(04-19-2016, 09:29 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 09:24 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 09:26 AM)Fisher cat Wrote: <snip> Could be a fine gun but after three trips and three different gun stores. The Glock fanboy faggot club can go fuck themselves.

wow, i thought we were friends? i even left a nice comment in this thread. oh well ya can't win 'em all.

Da truff hurts. Dodgy

POW!!! right in my striker. Dodgy
(04-19-2016, 09:41 AM)SNAFU Wrote: <snip>

Beretta

Glock

That's the order. Dodgy

three solid platforms.
(04-19-2016, 09:24 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

Your comment was appreciated. I was not implying that all glock owners are unhelpful and arrogant, just the ones I encountered in three consecutive gun stores. If any one of  them had refrained from," you need something smaller" or " it doesn't come in pink"  I might have formed a different opinion and not have spent my money elsewhere.

Rock out with your glock out brother.....I won't hate you personally Tongue
(04-19-2016, 10:46 AM)hijo_de_chiva Wrote: BTW, I'm only over here to +1 any positive 92 comments, to defend Taurus like it's the family business, and to Twang a bit.  

I'm not in any way wondering if my fucking P-07 is ever coming back  Rolleyes

It's not coming back, is it?  Dodgy

What would you be willing to do for it    Big Grin
I carry Beretta 92g. Its decock only.

Nothing wrong with da/sa and decocker.

I love saying cock
Dodgy
(04-19-2016, 07:56 PM)Leon82 Wrote: I carry Beretta 92g.  Its decock only.

I love saying cock

That sounds normal for a chronic masturbator Wink
(04-20-2016, 08:53 AM)Fisher cat Wrote:

I love saying cock

That sounds normal for a chronic masturbator Wink

Cool
Dodgy
(04-20-2016, 09:38 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Why does op hate chronic masturbation?

I was just letting Leon know I've been watching him...jees Rolleyes
Who are you over there. You can pm it to me I'm not a narc.
Dodgy
I think there are only a few couples who post there
Dodgy

I love saying cock

I much prefer 3rd gen smith autos for DA/SA. The trigger reset is top notch. And you have a lot of different options for configuration and size.
(04-20-2016, 09:38 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Why does op hate chronic masturbation?

Because pill poppers can't finish.....
(04-18-2016, 09:26 AM)Fisher cat Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 03:40 AM)DanTSX Wrote: Decock only :/

Why not a Glock?

I would guess our preferences and needs in a handgun differ greatly so I'll simply agree to disagree. I personally don't have a holster issue because the wife of a custom holster maker is on the payroll. I just didn't want to give the impression that holsters were easy to find. Huge, seriously, that's a stupid fucking comment that requires further explanation.

Glock...no way no how. I've never fired one and never will. Could be a fine gun but after three trips and three different gun stores. The Glock fanboy faggot club can go fuck themselves.

Lol fucking casuals
(04-20-2016, 11:57 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Who gives a shit about things like the trigger and shooter comfort?

It's not like if you're more comfortable with a firearm you are putting your life on its going to make a difference in a shooting situation.

um, the more comfortable a gun shoots the more likely a non operator is to shoot said gun more often. the more often a non operator shoots said gun the more proficient they become with said gun. people who are more proficient with a gun develop muscle memory, muscle memory is what helps you stay alive during a gun fight, ect, ect,ect.

i am sure you know all of this, and you are just saying retarded sounding shit just so someone else will type it out to help teach the others who may not know this first day type of shit. Dodgy