My new friend
(04-21-2016, 12:11 AM)SNAFU Wrote: But Dan and Jimmy say Glock #1 and that you have a nostalgic small penis if you shoot anything else!

POW!! right in the wooden ditch!

i have a small dick anyways, and i only drive on roads that have ditches. Dodgy
(04-20-2016, 08:20 PM)DanTSX Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 09:26 AM)Fisher cat Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 03:40 AM)DanTSX Wrote: Decock only :/
Steel :/
Beaver tail and sharp edged sights :/
Double action :/
Huge :/
Limited holster selection :/

Why not a Glock?

I would guess our preferences and needs in a handgun differ greatly so I'll simply agree to disagree. I personally don't have a holster issue because the wife of a custom holster maker is on the payroll. I just didn't want to give the impression that holsters were easy to find. Huge, seriously, that's a stupid fucking comment that requires further explanation.

Glock...no way no how. I've never fired one and never will. Could be a fine gun but after three trips and three different gun stores. The Glock fanboy faggot club can go fuck themselves.

Lol fucking casuals

You're just not getting it !
Plastic is for sex toys. Your plastic guns are going to reduce dildo production and fuck up lives!

#dildosmatter
(04-21-2016, 12:51 AM)Fisher cat Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 08:20 PM)DanTSX Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 09:26 AM)Fisher cat Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 03:40 AM)DanTSX Wrote: Decock only :/
Steel :/
Beaver tail and sharp edged sights :/
Double action :/
Huge :/
Limited holster selection :/

Why not a Glock?

I would guess our preferences and needs in a handgun differ greatly so I'll simply agree to disagree. I personally don't have a holster issue because the wife of a custom holster maker is on the payroll. I just didn't want to give the impression that holsters were easy to find. Huge, seriously, that's a stupid fucking comment that requires further explanation.

Glock...no way no how. I've never fired one and never will. Could be a fine gun but after three trips and three different gun stores. The Glock fanboy faggot club can go fuck themselves.

Lol fucking casuals

You're just not getting it !
Plastic is for sex toys. Your plastic guns are going to reduce dildo production and fuck up lives!

#dildosmatter

Lol

Enjoy your fashion statement gun.....

It is your right after all. Shame you chose to not take it seriously enough. Don't think I'd say that I'm sorry too, because I really don't care about you.
Nice ... CZ 75 Rami, correct? Carry it chambered and decocked I take it?

Outside of the U.S., that's the most copied handgun design worldwide. Used by more militaries and leos than other design in the world.

I have a CZ 75 "Police" version that I luvs muchly.

Enjoy.
(06-14-2016, 05:31 AM)PattonWasRight Wrote: Nice ... CZ 75 Rami, correct?  Carry it chambered and decocked I take it?

Outside of the U.S., that's the most copied handgun design worldwide. Used by more militaries and leos than other design in the world.

Enjoy.

Correct!
How I carry depends on what I'm doing. On a horse or working cattle, empty chamber. In "town" , chambered and decocked.

I had some concerns with the steep feed ramp and dirt and debris but so far no issue.

I will admit that any time concealment isn't an issue I prefer the P-07.
(06-14-2016, 09:22 AM)SNAFU Wrote: #flashbangholster

Does LLL use one?
(06-14-2016, 09:51 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 09:37 AM)Fisher cat Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 09:22 AM)SNAFU Wrote: #flashbangholster

Does LLL use one?

She wants to,you have to pick a gun before you buy a holster. Dodgy

Will need to add that to the menstruation shed list of things to do Dodgy

Thanks for the holster info.
(06-14-2016, 08:01 AM)Fisher cat Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 05:31 AM)PattonWasRight Wrote: Nice ... CZ 75 Rami, correct?  Carry it chambered and decocked I take it?

Enjoy.

Correct!
How I carry depends on what I'm doing. On a horse or working cattle, empty chamber. In "town" , chambered and decocked.

I had some concerns with the steep feed ramp and dirt and debris but so far no issue.

I will admit that any time concealment isn't an issue I prefer the P-07.
Sounds good. I have ~1,000 rounds through mine, and have had no feeding issues. For good measure I take a dremel with a buffing pad to the feedramp on all my guns for feel good measure.

The P07 is on my list to get ... there's a new version, they no longer call it the "Duty" and has some minor enhancements I can'ts recall at the moment.