how to etch an 80% lower receiver...
this is by far the easiest and most professional looking result i have seen. the etch seems level (same depth throughout the design). other videos show using tape, bending and gluing plexiglass, ect and the results do not look nearly as good. this seems like it would work best with numbers or letters, maybe not the best for art work unless you are a great scratch artist.  Dodgy

btw, don't shit in my thread. this is the first helpful, informative tech threads ever posted here. we are now well on our way to beating arfcom, and becoming the leader in ar15 tech, thanks in part (mostly) to contributions by viewers like me.    Dodgy
(05-26-2016, 04:00 AM)SNAFU Wrote: <snip>

We Are Going To Make MARFCOM Great Again. Dodgy

yes, i'll await pics of LLL sitting on your lap near some sort of birds (preferably fucking birds), but i will settle for LLL sitting on your lap in the drivers seat of your amc. basically any pics of LLL could work if need be (preferably topless without you in the picture).

all you haters better get on board, t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶.̶ wait, that can't be right. Dodgy
(05-26-2016, 05:07 AM)bone33 Wrote: you can buy pre etched 80's with a rebel flag on it from tactical machine.

they have a pretty good selection of lowers.

it seems for some reason i have seen that some guys are interested in having a serial number on their lower, i just happened to run across this video and it is the closest thing to what i have seen the "pros" do when rechambering a barrel, ect.

i have a couple of "22 longs" rechambered to fit 22lr and have had the etching done.
(05-26-2016, 05:51 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 05:01 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 04:00 AM)SNAFU Wrote: <snip>

We Are Going To Make MARFCOM Great Again. Dodgy

yes, i'll await pics of LLL sitting on your lap near some sort of birds (preferably fucking birds), but i will settle for LLL sitting on your lap in the drivers seat of your amc. basically any pics of LLL could work if need be (preferably topless without you in the picture).

all you haters better get on board, t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶.̶ wait, that can't be right.  Dodgy

It doesn't have seats Dodgy The originals were disgusting and had an autistic plaid pattern Dodgylucky the interior I saved from a 77 Trans Am seems......familiar. Dodgy

It also has a homemade rear frame that may or may not be safe. Dodgy

It may end up on a 4x4 chassis but still sit low so I can go troll the gay WRX crowd and the 4x4 crowd and the mullet having el Camino 4x4 crowd. Dodgy

I might put a 302 in it so I can also troll the AMC and Ford crowds. Dodgy

I'm going to end up getting A ROCKED if this actually ever happens. Dodgy

sounds about how i pictured it. Big Grin