What gun shit are you getting for the 4th
Ordered an aimpoint pro for $386 shipped from optics planet using this code
[Image: http://i66.tinypic.com/2h87oko.jpg]
I know theyre semi flaky but since i linked my card to paypal & paid like that i think im covered.
Might put it on my 6920 i picked up yesterday.
It showed at my lgs pre-scratched.

[Image: http://i65.tinypic.com/f375tw.jpg]
must have been what they meant by "handling fee"
Fuckers

Post your deals pinches pendejos
6 bushnell trs25s for the gaggle of completed range whore 9mm "pistols". all six for about $315 shipped. would post a link, but i was called retarded last link i posted, "cause dat dur gold dot only be .223 pressure". Dodgy
(07-04-2016, 03:27 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 12:40 AM)tier1bro Wrote: 6 bushnell trs25s for the gaggle of completed range whore 9mm "pistols". all six for about $315 shipped. would post a link, but i was called retarded last link i posted, "cause dat dur gold dot only be .223 pressure".  Dodgy

"Muh feels"

-tier1bro,fourth of July weekend 2016

don't hate us cause you anus

-$51 shipped bushnell trs 25, circa friday night.
Has bushnell achieved true tier 1 status now?
(07-04-2016, 06:25 AM)filthy phil Wrote: Has bushnell achieved true tier 1 status now?

they are decent micro red dot sights for $51 dollars (i did not buy any of them from psa when they had them on sale for $59 shipped). they are comparable to the old primary arms stuff. they have a 3,000 hour battery life. i have played with a few that some of my buddies have, and i would not consider them for a serious role in battle for that i prefer my aimpoint comp m4ar15.com's.

5 of them are going on 9mm ar's built with palmetto state armory parts acquired during black friday ($65 9mm blem bolts, $30 aluminum 9mm conversion blocks, $12 metal form magazines), joe bob outfitters sale items ($39 anderson upper, $40 yankee hill free float tube handguards all shipped free on orders over $90), aim surplus weekend barrel sale (new frontier 4", 8", 16" barrels approx $90 shipped) kak industries buffer tube, and shock wave blade.

all total i have $600 in each 9mm build this includes a cheap sling, a cheap optic, and 7 metal form magazines. the shortest one measures just under 19" over all length (with the blade set to nose to charging handle). this is just 11" longer than a glock 17 (but this one is my personal shooter and has an aimpoint t1 micro a better sling and a leather brief case). Big Grin
(07-04-2016, 06:31 AM)SNAFU Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 06:25 AM)filthy phil Wrote: Has bushnell achieved true tier 1 status now?

Sure,if you're autistic.Dodgy

we can't all spring for acogs and still be able to afford levi's, taurus, and lee press on thumb nails. Dodgy
(07-04-2016, 07:40 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

they are decent micro red dot sights for $51 dollars (i did not buy any of them from psa when they had them on sale for $59 shipped). they are comparable to the old primary arms stuff. they have a 3,000 hour battery life. i have played with a few that some of my buddies have, and i would not consider them for a serious role in battle for that i prefer my aimpoint comp m4ar15.com's.

5 of them are going on 9mm ar's built with palmetto state armory parts acquired during black friday ($65 9mm blem bolts, $30 aluminum 9mm conversion blocks, $12 metal form magazines), joe bob outfitters sale items ($39 anderson upper, $40 yankee hill free float tube handguards all shipped free on orders over $90), aim surplus weekend barrel sale (new frontier 4", 8", 16" barrels approx $90 shipped) kak industries buffer tube, and shock wave blade.

all total i have $600 in each 9mm build this includes a cheap sling, a cheap optic, and 7 metal form magazines. the shortest one measures just under 19" over all length (with the blade set to nose to charging handle). this is just 11" longer than a glock 17 (but this one is my personal shooter and has an aimpoint t1 micro a better sling and a leather brief case).  Big Grin
But are they glock reliable or more like a taurus or hi-point?
(07-04-2016, 07:54 AM)filthy phil Wrote: But are they glock reliable or more like a taurus or hi-point?

for what they are they are pretty legit (assuming we are talking about the bushnell optic). several of the guys i shoot with have them (one on a sagia shotgun). reviews online seem to say they are pretty good, and they are backed by a decent company. i figure if i don't like them or they don't work for the price i will just throw them in the trash.

if you are referring to the 9mm builds they run like absolute fucking sewing machines, one of these days i will have to send a few of the remaining bolts i have off to be milled for glock mags, for the joebob spartan glock lowers i have.
(07-04-2016, 10:50 PM)bone33 Wrote: im gonna go look for some nice used P-95's and a 38 revolver.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/fns-pisto...66761.html

psa has a good deal right now (if you like .40). full size fn railed pistol, $359.99. hard deal to beat on a decent "duty" type weapon.
(07-04-2016, 10:50 PM)bone33 Wrote: im gonna go look for some nice used P-95's and a 38 revolver.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/taurus-pi...5b2fs.html

$250 taurus 2" .38 special.

psa usually has (all currently out of stock, but worth keeping an eye out if you need cheap truck / boat / stash guns).

ruger lcp (.380) for $199
taurus 9mm (taurus pt111 g2, and 709) for $199
taurus .380 (taurus 738) for $175

while i would prefer better guns, i would not feel outgunned if they were all i had or could afford. for all the shit they catch (even from me) psa is good to go and their ffl items have always shipped fast (for me).
(07-05-2016, 10:19 PM)SNAFU Wrote: Recommending Taurus AND .40S&W, good thing you didn't recommend a Taurus in .40,that's like attempted murder or manufacturing an explosive device.Dodgy

it would be the most autistic object in the universe. 10% moar likely to make the shooter a cuck. Dodgy
Fixing to start a layaway on a colt competition 1911 at preppers or buds.
Prepper price is $745 but only 30 days
Buds is 90 days. Waiting for their price match request
(07-03-2016, 11:57 PM)filthy phil Wrote: Ordered an aimpoint pro for $386 shipped from optics planet using this code
[Image: http://i66.tinypic.com/2h87oko.jpg]
I know theyre semi flaky but since i linked my card to paypal & paid like that i think im covered.
Might put it on my 6920

Optics planet already shipped! Wink
I din buy nuffin. I'm a pussy
Dodgy