What are 6" K22's going for in your AO?
Just saw one in a pawn shop for $495, was in a hurry so didn't get to finger fuck it.

Haven't bought a K frame smith in a couple years but a K22 is on my list...
buy it.

$600 for a good but well worn one. i threw out my elbow about 5 years ago when i saw a like new model 63 no dash (4" j frame stainless .22 made in the early / mid 70's) for $350 out the door. i couldn't get my money out fast enough. the regularly bring $750 on gunbroker (completed auctions)(about $100 more than new model 63's). it is one of my favorites.

assuming it is mechanically sound i would buy them sight unseen by the truck load for $400 each. $495 with decent finish, but i would sure try to get it for $500 out the door (they have $200 or less in it).
$500 is a great price

They go for about $700 -$850 or so here when they actually come up

K17's go for much more
Go back and if the cylinder bolt locks before the hammer is fully cocked, when cocked slowly, buy it. $495 is a solid price but you may be able to get it for $450

I gots a thing for those old SWs, have a few-ish of them
(07-14-2016, 05:03 AM)PattonWasRight Wrote: Go back and if the cylinder bolt locks before the hammer is fully cocked, when cocked slowly, buy it. $495 is a solid price but you may be able to get it for $450

meh, if the price is right i don't even check timing on em anymore. a $495 k22, i can get it completely gone through and still come out ahead so long as the finish is 90% or more.

i may have mentioned above i would buy them by the truck load as shooters (if you guarantee they are mechanically 100%) for $400.

the only thing i hate about j and i frames (kit guns) is the lack of small frame square butt target grips, and holsters for 4" j frames must be on the same isle as those elusive grips. every time i buy one it costs me another $150 for custom grips, then another $150 - $200 for a nice holster.

fucking k frames are the small block chevy of guns. i bet i could find a holster and grips laying on the side of the road for it. plus i would get it rechambered in a proper caliber like .32 s&w short (cause eat a dick, haters). Big Grin
(07-14-2016, 08:09 AM)tier1bro Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 05:03 AM)PattonWasRight Wrote: Go back and if the cylinder bolt locks before the hammer is fully cocked, when cocked slowly, buy it. $495 is a solid price but you may be able to get it for $450

meh, if the price is right i don't even check timing on em anymore. a $495 k22, i can get it completely gone through and still come out ahead so long as the finish is 90% or more.

i may have mentioned above i would buy them by the truck load as shooters (if you guarantee they are mechanically 100%) for $400.

the only thing i hate about j and i frames (kit guns) is the lack of small frame square butt target grips, and holsters for 4" j frames must be on the same isle as those elusive grips. every time i buy one it costs me another $150 for custom grips, then another $150 - $200 for a nice holster.

fucking k frames are the small block chevy of guns. i bet i could find a holster and grips laying on the side of the road for it. plus i would get it rechambered in a proper caliber like .32 s&w short (cause eat a dick, haters).  Big Grin

Gonna have to ask you to post pics please.

Including custom grips.

Cool
(07-22-2016, 01:03 AM)DanTSX Wrote: Gonna have to ask you to post pics please.

Including custom grips.

Cool

i have posted a link to my guy before, when snafu was talking about getting a colt 1911. it went over as good as all the other links i've posted.

on the j / i frame 22s i like over sized "secret service" style grips (but remember these guns are square butt). square butt j frame grips are almost non existent. i also like the grips "relieved" for hks-22j speed loaders (another feature not found on standard secret service grips).

as usual tier1 persec prevents me from posting pics of me, the pug, the raptor, the 8' long master shower, the floors, ect.

i wood be more then happy to text you a picture of my asshole though. Dodgy
Whats persec
Dodgy
(07-23-2016, 02:50 AM)FBHO Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 02:25 AM)Leon82 Wrote: Whats persec

It's something faggots try to do online so everybody doesn't know they're a faggot.

i was hoping you'd faggot on me today. have a nice rest of your friday, friend. fbho is good people. Heart

personal security, bro. when you snap a pic with your phone it is tagged with all sorts of personal information. this information could be used to "harass me". i prefer not to be harassed as i do not harass. Dodgy
(07-23-2016, 06:13 AM)FBHO Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 04:07 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

It's something faggots try to do online so everybody doesn't know they're a faggot.

i was hoping you'd faggot on me today. have a nice rest of your friday, friend. fbho is good people.  Heart

Oh, dry your puss, nobody is faggoting on you. You're just around 12 years or late about OPSEC/PERSEC. If that is in anyway a priority for you, stay offline. There are enough identifiers here to ID all of us. Online anonymity is a myth.

meh, the only thing you'll get from me online is my ip. maybe it is mine, maybe it is my neighbors. i am pretty aware of what is and what isn't out there about me. Wink

i was hoping you'd faggot on me today. have a nice rest of your friday, friend. fbho is good people.  Heart

Oh, dry your puss, nobody is faggoting on you. You're just around 12 years or late about OPSEC/PERSEC. If that is in anyway a priority for you, stay offline. There are enough identifiers here to ID all of us. Online anonymity is a myth.

+1

My face book page is Ron Horchi
Dodgy
(07-23-2016, 08:41 AM)FBHO Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 08:29 AM)tier1bro Wrote:

meh, the only thing you'll get from me online is my ip. maybe it is mine, maybe it is my neighbors. i am pretty aware of what is and what isn't out there about me.  Wink

Who's dick pics are you IMing me?  Dodgy

after all this faggoting i wouldn't send you a dick pic if yours was the last aol email address. you DO NOT have mail. Dodgy