Another GD Gem
Arfcom really should start its own chapter of Mensa

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1903335...ound_.html
I have never understood how electricity works. It's pretty fucking important and I am completely clueless about it.
[Image: http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd43...h-lawd.png]

I really should send the jackoff mod who banned me a thank-you email and a link to this thread...
If that isn't trolling, I don't even.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1905478...loss_.html
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_13/170949...Slide.html
(09-13-2016, 02:45 PM)Nick Gerz Wrote: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_13/170949...Slide.html

Holy, fuckin, shit. That has got to be one mouth breathing motherfucker. The parts fuck ups he could get a pass on, but once you read on and realize this motherfucker thought his slide could be milled and not refinished because his factory finish was already there, you start to realize just how brain dead the motherfucker is. What, he though the little magical Austrian elves would miracle that motherfuckin shit back on after the slide gets raped propper by the mill? And who the hell pays to get their shit milled out all fucking retarded in the first place? If you wanted a fuckin Beretta Mr. Cleatus A. Mensa, why didn't you fuckin buy one. But no, you bought a Glock and paid $250 more for a man and a mill to rape your wallet, and drop the fuckin value. All it needs now is some dremmel frame work and some stipple lovin from a wood burner rape kit, and that motherfucker will have a gun to match his fucking 1986 cleatus cruiser. Fuckin NC, always trying to act like the uppity Carolina, when the state is full of inbred Cleatus A. Mensa fucks like this.
Jesus, some pure fucking gold in those threads.

But I'm the one that gets banned Dodgy
(09-13-2016, 03:05 PM)C_Rion Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 02:45 PM)Nick Gerz Wrote: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_13/170949...Slide.html

Holy, fuckin, shit. That has got to be one mouth breathing motherfucker. The parts fuck ups he could get a pass on, but once you read on and realize this motherfucker thought his slide could be milled and not refinished because his factory finish was already there, you start to realize just how brain dead the motherfucker is. What, he though the little magical Austrian elves would miracle that motherfuckin shit back on after the slide gets raped propper by the mill? And who the hell pays to get their shit milled out all fucking retarded in the first place? If you wanted a fuckin Beretta Mr. Cleatus A. Mensa, why didn't you fuckin buy one. But no, you bought a Glock and paid $250 more for a man and a mill to rape your wallet, and drop the fuckin value. All it needs now is some dremmel frame work and some stipple lovin from a wood burner rape kit, and that motherfucker will have a gun to match his fucking 1986 cleatus cruiser. Fuckin NC, always trying to act like the uppity Carolina, when the state is full of inbred Cleatus A. Mensa fucks like this.

[Image: http://i.imgur.com/kvaOf8t.gif]
(09-13-2016, 08:36 PM)hijo_de_chiva Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 03:05 PM)C_Rion Wrote: Fuckin NC, always trying to act like the uppity Carolina, when the state is full of inbred Cleatus A. Mensa fucks like this.

Dodgy

I'll remember this the next time y'all start something you can't finish...

Tongue

I'll keep Cleatus, if you'll take the halfbacks.

Oh , well take the halfbacks, cause this Cleatus duo right here is all yours. Way to represent NC, making fucking Florida look like they are normal, instead of the retarded halfrican cousin that we keep in the basement and only let out for holidays.
I love you Mommy!
(09-14-2016, 04:03 AM)hijo_de_chiva Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 03:53 AM)C_Rion Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 03:05 PM)C_Rion Wrote: Fuckin NC, always trying to act like the uppity Carolina, when the state is full of inbred Cleatus A. Mensa fucks like this.

Dodgy

Tongue

Oh , well take the halfbacks, cause this Cleatus duo right here is all yours. Way to represent NC, making fucking Florida look like they are normal, instead of the retarded halfrican cousin that we keep in the basement and only let out for holidays.  
I love you Mommy!

The family that plays together, stays together.   Big Grin

We're an hour up 77, you're welcome anytime.   Heart

Ha! Im from 30 minutes South of the state line, straight down 77. Ill be back in SC in Nov, we'll have to drink some beer and shoot something. No homo.
(09-14-2016, 04:50 AM)hijo_de_chiva Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 04:35 AM)C_Rion Wrote:

Dodgy

Tongue

I love you Mommy!

Ha! Im from 30 minutes South of the state line, straight down 77. Ill be back in SC in Nov, we'll have to drink some beer and shoot something. No homo.

Doves, deer, or darkies?   Big Grin

Only one of those is in season all year with no tag limit
(09-14-2016, 04:50 AM)hijo_de_chiva Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 04:35 AM)C_Rion Wrote:

Dodgy

Tongue

I love you Mommy!

Doves, deer, or darkies?   Big Grin

Shit, all of em! Hell, we can roll on down to Tryon or Sugar creek and hit our bag limits in about 15 minutes.

Dodgy

Tongue

I love you Mommy!

If I ever visit my brother can I come fist a cow?
Dodgy
(09-14-2016, 04:59 AM)Leon82 Wrote:

Dodgy

Tongue

I love you Mommy!

Sure, and make sure you eat some of our hot peppers. These two future pole dancers from NJ fuckin LOVED them........

Dodgy

Tongue

I love you Mommy!

If you bring the 50cal I'll let you first all the cows Tongue
(09-14-2016, 06:14 AM)Fisher cat Wrote:

Dodgy

Tongue

I love you Mommy!

If you bring the 50cal I'll let you first all the cows Tongue

Sweet!
Dodgy
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1909059...stion.html
(09-13-2016, 03:05 PM)C_Rion Wrote:

Huh Even the anodized 80% lowers I mill out get a fucking coat of cerakote or something. Fuck me
Not sure if any of you were following this thread or not. It's a 250 page week+ long conspiracy thread that had arf GD commandos literally filling up gas tanks, carrying rifles and wearing plate carriers, and prepping for a Y2K-style SHTF event today that turned out to just be the posting of an anti-abortion video on a website. The video is on page 249. The mastermind trolled reddit, 4chan, arf, and other sites with this conspiracy and had items placed all over the country that arfcommers physically had to go find to figure out the puzzle. Bravo! GD apparently stands for "Gullible Dumbshits".

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_.html
(09-15-2016, 01:19 AM)Jarmal Warshington Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 01:01 AM)Nick Gerz Wrote: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1909059...stion.html

Wow.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1909061...ined_.html

Swing and a miss. Shot down before he could even fly.

1. Regular memebers are not allowed to talk like mods/staff because mods/staff get bent out of shape when their image of authority is lessened.

2. Medicmandan is literally the worst mod over there. Constantly editing and pruning shit like a busybody baptist housewife trying to control the content at the fucking library and school curriculum to cover the penises in Renaissance art, and ban "suggestive" music. Where did they find this clown? I'm hardly over there and I constantly see his post-facto editing of history and thoughts. Sad!

3. The "teeners" are not half as bad as some of the sad idiots still over there from "the good ol' days" before the site's day to day operation fell under a few guys with no direct stake in it.
(09-15-2016, 08:24 AM)DanTSX Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 01:01 AM)Nick Gerz Wrote: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1909059...stion.html

Wow.

1.  Regular memebers are not allowed to talk like mods/staff because mods/staff get bent out of shape when their image of authority is lessened.

2.  Medicmandan is literally the worst mod over there.  Constantly editing and pruning shit like a busybody baptist housewife trying to control the content at the fucking library and school curriculum to cover the penises in Renaissance art, and ban "suggestive" music.  Where did they find this clown?  I'm hardly over there and I constantly see his post-facto editing of history and thoughts.  Sad!

3.  The "teeners" are not half as bad as some of the sad idiots still over there from "the good ol' days" before the site's day to day operation fell under a few guys with no direct stake in it.

Truth.

There is an odd obsession with anyone who joined in the 'teens.
(09-15-2016, 08:34 AM)ARBarsh Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 08:24 AM)DanTSX Wrote:

Wow.

1.  Regular memebers are not allowed to talk like mods/staff because mods/staff get bent out of shape when their image of authority is lessened.

2.  Medicmandan is literally the worst mod over there.  Constantly editing and pruning shit like a busybody baptist housewife trying to control the content at the fucking library and school curriculum to cover the penises in Renaissance art, and ban "suggestive" music.  Where did they find this clown?  I'm hardly over there and I constantly see his post-facto editing of history and thoughts.  Sad!

3.  The "teeners" are not half as bad as some of the sad idiots still over there from "the good ol' days" before the site's day to day operation fell under a few guys with no direct stake in it.

Truth.

There is an odd obsession with anyone who joined in the 'teens.

I get it that a lot of "casuals" asking dumb questions showed up after the two Obama elections. I was one of them joining in 2008. Newbies just starting out with guns and the 2A don't usually fully appreciate their rights yet, and make comments or ask questions that trigger the militant III% oafkeepah wannabes over there. So when a newbie comments about something like the NFA and says "I don't see he problem in getting fingerprinted if it's only for a small Minoroty of firearms purchases..." The old farts over there see it as an opportunity to pounce on the little shit to boos their own perceived value to the pro 2A community instead of just educating the poor guy, or ignoring the uninformed or undeveloped comment. This drives the "casuals " away, and anyone sticking it out adopts the views of the masses.

So yeah, the "teeners" have been pretty much fully indoctrinated and acclimated. The only time people bitch about "teeners" is when some old fart wants to signal how cool they were to have been fortunate enough to have had actually build ban-era rifles and use that site before the sand entered their vaginas.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1909176...Opsec.html

Not so much a dig on GD, but more on the OP of this thread. Lol
(09-15-2016, 09:52 PM)Nick Gerz Wrote: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1909176...Opsec.html

Not so much a dig on GD, but more on the OP of this thread.  Lol

What a Retard.

They put that sticker on cosmetics and all sorts of other shit.  He doesn't even know what it means.

If he is that worried about OPSEC he should be buying everything locally with cash.  The banks and Feds have already proven that when it comes to 2A issues, privacy doesn't mean shit.

Or he should just send it in the mail like No Shit does. Big Grin