PTR-91 GI R
Long time no see. I've come to decide you guys are good folks. Had a bunch of shit going this spring. My mom doed of cancer and shit. Last time I was on here, the tranny pics tripped me out. It was every post had a tranny picture and I didn't want my kids seeing that crazy shit. Crazy shit. Sorry if I felt some of you guys were crazy motherfuckers. So I checked up and saw this forum seems to be doing good and saw more gun related shit.

I got a PTR-91 GI R directly from PTR and am very satisfied. They have the AK-like "paddle" mag release and metal lower trigger house. I didn't want a 16 inch barrel that's on every rifle these days and deal with the expensive mags.  So the PTR-91 GI R fit the bill. The scope rail was welded on straight. The rifle is great. I didn't want to gamble with the C308 and deal with Atlantic Firearms that are turning into assholes.

(09-19-2016, 08:22 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Got any pics?

I'm currently getting in a .308 obsession

Slytiger Survival on YouTube. Fuck the shills.
FUCK CANCER.
Sweet

I got mine before they started putting the paddle mag release in
Dodgy
May have to send it in to see why it's choking. I bet it was when I was first taking it apart I man handled it a bit because I didn't know what the hell I was doing like a cave man with a wheel
FUCK CANCER.
Yeah, the ultra short barrel 308 craze is kind of getting ridiculous. I wouldn't want a 6 inch 5.56
FUCK CANCER.