Glock 43 - the new single stack 9mm Experience Thread
I'm thinking of getting one of these. It will be a tough bill to fill as I'm carrying a S&W 3913 mostly lately,me hich is an exquisite single stack 9mm (8+1) and it exhibits the handling and reliability of a larger gun, while remaining as flat as a pancake and is very well suited for carry.

What are your experiences with the Glock 43? Direct from owning or from direct observations?

I'm a little hesitant that it is too small. I'm not looking for a pocket pistol. I'm looking for a bisected Glock that handles and shoots as well as at least a G26. In this regard, every mm of thickness counts. I'm not as worried about slide length or grip length provided it is not excessive.

How is the accessory markets. Any reliable magazine baseplate extensions that will take me to 8+1 without making the mag look like a STi race gun?

Also, comparison pics will be more than welcome.
there was just a review on afrcom. review said it is sized between the glock .380 and a glock 26. i guess there is a mag catch problem (but glock is sending out new parts).
ftg43

(fuck the glock 43) right in the chamber
#whiteprivilegematters

sic semper tyrannis
(05-25-2015, 07:59 AM)Lane pipe Wrote: ftg43

(fuck the glock 43) right in the chamber

k den
A very good+ 3913 is on my list once things stabilize from my hospitalization.

It exceeds, even the G19, IMHO, as a great carry gun.
Producer of the acclaimed series "Oh Lane! Where art thou?"
(05-27-2015, 11:20 AM)nationwide Wrote: A very good+ 3913 is on my list once things stabilize from my hospitalization.

I have both.

Love the smith.

Shopping for a second one in 3913/3194 LS or NL trim now,mor a 3953

Here is mine

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-27-2015, 01:15 PM)DanTSX Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 11:20 AM)nationwide Wrote: A very good+ 3913 is on my list once things stabilize from my hospitalization.

I have both.

Love the smith.

Shopping for a second one in 3913/3194 LS or NL trim now,mor a 3953

Here is mine

I hate 3rd Gen smiths. They are overweight bulky and loose. They are seen in pawn shops and are the choice of poors.
Lol
(12-30-2015, 11:48 AM)FBHO Wrote: [Image: http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah24...72tpe3.gif]

Why yes I do! 10% moar for the trees, 10% moar for the dirt, 10% moar for the next county, and 0% for the target.   Tongue

That has to be Flowers shooting
(12-30-2016, 09:06 AM)SNAFU Wrote: Lol, obviously Glock isn't #1 for you, you carry "revolver tier capacity and that guy you cuck James Yeager said a Shield is a better gun and he's a bigger Glock fan boy than you.

You call me a "caliber hipster " while shooting a 9mm and carrying an old school Smith that you don't want to look anything but stock even if it plays a functional role.

Good God you're so full of shit.

sweet 1 year bump, bro. Dodgy
(12-30-2016, 06:49 PM)SNAFU Wrote: I forgot about this thread, Danfail#1

is dan even alive?
(12-30-2016, 07:51 PM)SNAFU Wrote: I heard he got car jacked by 9 assailants and had to into hiding after he deaded all them with his tactical training.

He like a Jewish version of Zimmerman now.

wow, i hope he is safe.
(12-31-2016, 08:31 AM)SNAFU Wrote: I'm sure he's fine, he knows JewJitzu.

damn.
I almost forget how meaningless most of responses are on this forum ;-)

Then I got the “new & improved” forum email and felt it was fake news?

I own the 43 and carry it about 70% of the time.

I have the Pearce +1 on it which gives me an 8 round gun. To your point, I added a grip sleeve as I needed more thickness. Conceals and carries well.

Shooting a single stack Glock vs a double did take me more practice

Bottom line for me was to grip it more firmly and use more finger on the trigger. You may not want to go thru that adaptation process.

Been 100% reliable for me and viewed as “Glock got it right” out of the box. Note like the 42 .380 which can be a fussy one ammo wise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THE PERFECTCCW HANDGUN (GLOCKS ONLY THREAD) CaptBeach 3 1,487 04-27-2015, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Lane pipe