Upper PSA 
Barrel: light weight 16" 416 r stainless steel 1:7 twist 5.56 NATO 
PSA 13.5" Keymod free floated hand guard 
PSA Premium BC Chromed lined 
PSA Premium Bolt MPI/HPT tested
BCM Mod 3 charging handle
sights/optics: ARpro 45 degree offset BUIS 
Weaver SPR scope mount, Vortex Diamondback 3x9x40 BDC scope
UTG tactical bi-pod with UTG Pro Keymod rail & hand stop.  
Lower: 
Anderson lower 
PSA lower parts kit 
Standard Mil spec trigger, polished with JP Enterprises Reliability spring kit
MFT pistol grip 
MFT trigger guard 
Magpul Fixed Carbine length butt stock with .80" extended butt pad. 
Accuwedge installed 

I have been using this rifle as a test bed for steel case ammo. As of now it has around 2,500+ rounds of Wolf/Tulammo through it. 62 to 55 grain FMJ & HP rounds. Did shoot about 500 rounds of brass case ammo, PMC bronze, American Eagle, Winchester White box etc. 
I have had only one Malfunction, round got stuck when chamber a round, I am thinking it was either two factors that caused this. One the crappy Promag I was using, it is a steel Promag that doesn't have a anti-tilt follower,. Second possible cause was before shooting steel case I put about 40 rounds of Winchester 50 grain 5.56 frangible rounds through it then ran the steel case ammo. I cleared the issue, ran a bore snake re lubed & it fired the rest & even the stuck round. I continued to shoot another 150 rounds of Tulammo that day without any other issues. 
When I got home I did notice that my extractor was looking kinda worn out. So I replaced it with my spare & used the BCM extractor kit, I then replaced the ejector spring also. I also noticed that my gas rings where looking a bit burned out so replaced them also. I did the stand up test with the BCG & it slowly sank down on the bolt.
This rifle so far has impressed me. 
I also have seen some pitting on the bolt face but real minor. I would like to get a head space gauge set for my AR's that way I can make sure when swapping out BCG's that it's go to go, also to make sure this rifle is still in spec. 
I did notice that day at the range I was getting a bit much more gas blown back at me, also that the ejection pattern was all over the place & weaker than normal. I was thinking that this was due to gas rings failing & the extractor getting worn out.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice first post!!
Nice to see some good content!
Thanks, glad to hear positive replies,  on some sites I would have gotten haggled.
(01-12-2017, 03:12 AM)ArRunner5.56 Wrote: Thanks, glad to hear positive replies,  on some sites I would have gotten haggled.

How does it shoot?
Well since I have been using mainly steel case ammo, we all know that the accuracy of steel case is not that good but from that barrel not bad, I am impressed with this rifle I am sure that it can shoot even better but gotta get more range time. 

I would like to put some heavier rounds through it, like some 69 grain or 77 grain, but don't really feel like spending a $1.00 a round or more just to shoot at paper or steel. 

The Champion white target: 
Blue circle was my first 3 shot group. hold was center where blue triangle is sitting. 

Green circle: was after some adjustments. Went to low here point of aim was where green star is located. 
Shot one 3 shot group the another 6 shot group, which is the left 3. The 2 white circles is where I jerked the shit out of my trigger, out of the 6 shot group, the right 4 & the 2 fliers. 

Yellow circle: 
This was after another adjustment, my hold was mainly around the yellow star. This was a Five shot group. 

Orange circle: This was my last 2 rounds I had. Hold was at the red star. 
I made adjustments cause the weekend before this shoot, I shot some 50 grain Winchester white box 5.56 brass case & some Perfecta .223 55 grain FMJ brass also. I had to adjust for the brass settings which I write down in my range book. Well this day I forgot my range book which had the settings for the Tulammo & Wolf. This was all Tulammo Zinc coated tip, 55 grain FMJ ammo.  I do what to make a correction to the phrase in the dark blue circle pic that was a 6 shot group I forgot about the flier I had, another trigger jerkin shot. 

So in closing I don't think it shoots to bad using steel case ammo. I know I can do better. 

Good shooting Cool
This is the kind of content I like.
Thanks for sharing.
(01-13-2017, 11:23 PM)hijo_de_chiva Wrote: Curious about the quality of the  ARpro BUIS  Huh

Looks like about 15% of the cost of the Dueck Defense ones, are they pretty stout?

Looks like you could at least pick off a frying pan at 1 yard with them. Probably worth trying out.
(01-13-2017, 11:23 PM)hijo_de_chiva Wrote: Curious about the quality of the  ARpro BUIS  Huh

Looks like about 15% of the cost of the Dueck Defense ones, are they pretty stout?

Yes they work great, I can hit clays at 100 yards no problem with them, the are real low profile when laid down flat. Here is some more information on those sights. I like them they have held there zero well. I like how low profile the are when folded down, & they have push button flip up design. All I had to do was put some blue lok-tight on the screws to keep them from coming loose.  Besides that been working great for what I paid. 

Front & Rear Offset Iron Sights

[list]
[*]Machined from light weight and durable aircraft aluminum
[*]Low profile sights with 45 degree orientation, no interference with primary optics / laser sight
[*]Flip-up design with spring load push button, allowing for quick deployment
[*]Full adjustable
[*]Ambidextrous
[*]Non-rust black anodized finish
[*]Compatible with most Picatinny / Weaver rails
[/list]
Fast shipping from USA.
Specifications
Dimensions
55mm x 35mm (height) x 25mm (front)
55mm x 40mm (height) x 25mm (rear)

Weight
1.7 oz (front)
1.9 oz (rear)

Color
Black anodized finish
Material
Aluminum
Interface
Picatinny / Weaver Rails
I am also at this time very impressed with that Magpul Fixed Carbine butt stock.  I like it so much more over the adjustable ones that I went through.  I can get more control on the rifle standing & in bench shooting. So far everything that I have on this build has impressed me. The BUIS, Scope (Vortex), & even the MFT equipment that I have on it has worked well.
(01-14-2017, 10:08 PM)ArRunner5.56 Wrote: I am also at this time very impressed with that Magpul Fixed Carbine butt stock.  I like it so much more over the adjustable ones that I went through.  I can get more control on the rifle standing & in bench shooting. So far everything that I have on this build has impressed me. The BUIS, Scope (Vortex), & even the MFT equipment that I have on it has worked well.

I need to try one.
I got one of these.

I like it alot.
(01-18-2017, 12:45 AM)M4ar15.com Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 10:08 PM)ArRunner5.56 Wrote: I am also at this time very impressed with that Magpul Fixed Carbine butt stock.  I like it so much more over the adjustable ones that I went through.  I can get more control on the rifle standing & in bench shooting. So far everything that I have on this build has impressed me. The BUIS, Scope (Vortex), & even the MFT equipment that I have on it has worked well.

I need to try one.
I got one of these.

I like it alot. 

Yes I was thinking about that but didn't really want to spend the extra cash for the rifle length buffer tube, buffer & spring kit. I was going to put a A2 butt stock on this rifle at first but couldn't find one in stock at the time so when with the collapsible style then the current Magpul FCB. I have shot a AR with that butt stock  you showed & I did like it also. I was just glad that I did purchase the .80 inch extended butt stock pad for the one I got, it gives me that perfect LOP. I am still considering the Magpul K2+ grip instead of the MFT I have now.
I have decided to make a change in the role that my AR took on, first it was kinda the hunting rifle role, with the scope bipod etc.
I sold the scope, got a mount for my Bushnell TRS-25 red dot, got a 3x magnifier also on it's way. Added a 300 lumen flashlight, with steady on switch. I also removed the 45 degree offset sights replaced with UTG Pro flip up sight set. Well made out of aluminum, seem to work well & have been holding the factory setting well, which was about on at 50 yards. I haven't really messed to much with sighting in the irons. I know I need to get them dialed in so lining up the red dot will be much easier.
I decided to change the role because of weight. With the TRS-25 weighting at 3.7 oz the UTG riser is 1.6 oz & the magnifier is 10.0 oz. The UTG flip up sight set combined weight is 3.0 oz

The 45 degree offset where 3.2 oz. My scope mount was the Weaver SPR mount it was 5.3 ounces. The Vortex scope was 14.7 oz so the combined weight of the scope, mount & offset sights where 23.2 ounces, the UTG magnifier TRS-25, UTG 1 inch riser mount & the UTG flip up sights all combined weight is 18.3 ounces so reducing my AR 15 weight by a bit. Reduce from almost 2 lbs to just slightly under 1 lb in current configuration, without the magnifier the rifles additional weight is 8.5 ounces. Dropped off 4.9 ounces with everything installed except light rail & mount weight hasn't been figured in as of yet.

Without the optics or irons, the rifle is 6.5 lbs. so with everything placed on the rifle when done, (not including light mount that might change soon) it will weight 7.6 lbs, this is just with these items installed
1, UTG 1 inch riser with TRS-Bushnell red dot (TRS=3.7 ounces UTG mount=1.6 ounces
2 UTG 3x magnifier 10 ounces
3 UTG flip up sights 3 ounces
Rifle with 13.5 inch keymod PSA free floated Handguard, with BCM keymod rail covers.
PSA upper with PSA Premium BCG engraved, MPI/HTP inspected shot penned
BCM mod 4 charging handle
Butt stock is a Magpul FCS fixed carbine stock
Standard m4ar15.com lower Anderson, Standard GI milspec lower parts kit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Advice Before Heading to the Range Tomorrow AveryBullock 20 10,655 12-17-2015, 01:58 AM
Last Post: tier1bro